important note

Hey guys thanks a lot for supporting me and encouraging me all the time. That is the sole reason why I feel like writing, and that is why this happened....

Thank you so much for this, I really love you guys for this😘😘😘 continue being like his, and vote for my story everytime you like the chapter

Please do not hate me for what I am going to say now, and please don't stop reading my book, do continue reading it.

So the decision I have made is they instead of updating the complete week I will update four days a week. I took this decision because I don't get enough time to write my chapters on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. So in a hurry I am not able to give my 100% in the post I make on these three days.

I want to be completely loyal to all my readers, therefore I took the decision to post only on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.

But the updates I will make on these days will be long, and I won't upset you guys. You'll have been really supportive to me and my story, a lot of you have given me a lot of ideas, thanks a lot for that. Please continue doing that, and please understand what I am trying to convey. I know you'll will understand, because you'll have been understanding till now.

Thank you so much, please do continue reading, and let me know what you feel😊

Oh and happy Navratri!!!!