chapter 22

Hey guys, so a lot of you asked me to update my story today. So I am doing this update, it's a little short as I didn't get a lot of time. I am sorry for that.

Shanaya's POV

Finally Karthik got to know Kavya's truth, and he left her. I informed Rehan and he was really happy, then he asked me about our marriage, I told him I don't know. But actually I did know what I am going to do. I will stay with him for 10 more months, because if both our companies want profits the two of us have to be married for at least 1 year and 6 months.

But now I am going to completely ignored him, I am not even going to make any efforts to get this marriage to work. Though I love him,I have been hurt. Now I am going to live my life my way. For the world we might share a relation of husband and wife, but for me we both are two strangers who don't know each other.

So now it's time to tell this Karthik.

"Karthik I need to go." I told him, he looked at me shocked. "Shanaya what do you mean by you need to go?" He asked me, " Karthik it's simple I am going to my room, and after ten months we will divorce." I told him straight forwardly.

"But weren't you the one who wanted this marriage to work, then why do you want to divorce. Now I have even left Kavya," said karthik.

"Exactly Karthik, you want to be with me now because you do not have Kavya in your life anymore. Ya I wanted this marriage to work out, but not anymore. Even though we were married, you continued your relation with Kavya, you hurt me a lot. You went away to the US for six freaking months, do you even know what I went through. On our honeymoon you left me alone in a completely unknown country, you spent your time with Kavya, do you even know what I did? You kept ignoring me, and then you kissed Kavya. This is too much, I can't take it. I am a human, I have feelings, and I do get hurt, and I fucking started loving you." Shit I confessed to Karthik, doesn't matter he should know it.

He looked at me with utter shock. "Shanaya you actually started loving me?" He asked me, I nodded. " I am really sorry, please give this marriage a chance." He tried to convince me.

"Karthik I have had enough, I also told you the same thing, you didn't give me a chance, and one word SORRY can't change anything. It's decided we will stay like strangers. It's really late go to sleep."

I told him and went to my room not waiting for his reply. I closed the door and changed and I heard him bang on thee door, I didn't open the door and went off to sleep.

Karthik's POV

Shanaya loved me, man I have messed up stuff. She is not going to talk to me, not is she going to give me a chance. I should have heard to what Rehan told, I just don't know hat to do.

I will talk to Rehan, tomorrow in the morning. Thankfully it's a Sunday. I need to sleep, this is all too much for me. First I get to know Kavya's truth, then Shanaya's confess, and then her wanting divorce. Ugh... this is just too much. I need to clear my mind, so that  I know what to do ahead.

So do vote if you like the chapter, and I am sorry that the chapter is small. Tomorrow I will make a longer update, I didn't really have time today. Anyways till then take care 😊