chapter 20

Hey guys, I know I am updating late, but I was tired as we had sports day, and I had to play a lot of games in which I have injured myself really well. Anyways here goes the update....

Shanaya's POV

After listening to everything Rehan told, we made a plan. With whatever Rehan told I trust him, and I myself have seen Kavya and Aryan together.

The plan was simple, we had a few trustworthy people who would keep an eye on both of them, and of course they have to make sure not to get caught. If they do get caught then it will be a huge problem, because that bit*h Kavya will go to Karthik, and it will be a huge flop show.

With the spying, and getting proof about Aryan and Karthik, I will continue my plan with Dhruv. When I told about Dhruv and my plan to Rehan, he had a good laugh.

So that was the plan, after that I went to my office, worked in a few objects. Then I spoke to Ritika, and we decided to go on shopping tomorrow.

By the time all of that got over it was 7:00 so I left from my office and headed home, it took me a hour, because of Mumbai traffic.

I reached home, and now I am trying to search for a file I left in one of the rooms. This house is way to big for two people, I mean there are so many rooms, but only two people. Just then Meera came, "sup Bhabhi?" "Nothing Meera I am searching for a file of mine, I think the servants would have shifted it form where I had let it, and I do t remember where I kept it."

"No worries Bhabhi I will help you find it, and then can the two of us go out to eat somewhere. Rehan went out with his friends, Amma Appa have gone to some marriage, a d Bhai came home and then he also went out with Rehan Bhai and some of his friends." Said Meera, "good idea Meera we will also go, let's find the file and then go, but first can you go inform the cook not to make anything?" I told her, she nodded and went downstairs.

But I was a little hurt that Karthik didn't inform me, is he with Kavya, no but then he is with Rehan so he can't go to Kavya, ugh..."Bhabhi let's find your fuel." Meera got me out of thoughts. Soon we found my file, it was 8:30, so we decided to meet downstairs in fifteen minutes, and then do to a five star hotel nearby.

I quickly went to my room, and got dressed, and went down. Meera was already there and was looking pretty.

 Meera was already there and was looking pretty

(The dress Shanaya wore)

(The dress Meera wore)

"You look really pretty Bhabhi." Said Meera, "thanks Meera, you too look really pretty. Come let's go."

She nodded and we went and sat in my car. We reached the hotel, ordered food, and spoke about random stuff, and we finished our food. "Bhabhi no one  will reach home anytime soon, there is a good club nearby, can we got here. You will really enjoy yourself, and it's safe." Suggested Meera, I thought a little about it and then agreed.

"Bhabhi you are the best." I laughed at her childishness, and then looked around and sow everyone staring at us, but who cares.

We were about to sit in the car and that's when Meera said, "Bhabhi I need to take a selfie with you, now" "okay chalo let's take a selfie."

We took a selfie and the Meera posted it on Instagram, with the caption,  'chilling out with Bhabhi' then we headed off to the club. It was huge we entered and everyone was going crazy, they all were from rich families, that could be told easily.

We danced for sometime, and then we went to order a cocktail. Meera went to use the washroom, and so is as waiting at the bar to take our cocktails, I looked around and something shocked me, KARTHIK WAS KISSING KAVYA! What the hell, I was hurt, really hurt. But I didn't want Meera to k would this. So I quickly headed to the washroom, and told Meera, "it's really late, let's leave." She agreed and we left, thankfully she didn't see Karthik and Kavya.

I was controling my tears. We reached home, and I rushed to my room, and dumped myself on the bed and started crying. I'd don't care if someone noticed me in some other room and not Karthik's.

So that was the chapter, I hope you liked it. If you did please vote. I will update soon. Till then take care 😊