chapter 17

Hey guys, I am back with a new chapter, I hope you like the shocking thing Shanaya heard, and please vote if you liked the chapter, silent readers you'll too please vote. So here goes the chapter...

Shanaya's POV

I was shocked with what I heard, "Rehan Kavya is pregnant, at least she thinks so. She will go to the doctor tomorrow and we will get to know if she is or not."

"What! When did you guys make out, and have you lost it, you are married, you aren't even divorced, and I don't know why but I think she is lying. You also go with her tomorrow."

"Rehan but the a pregnancy test showed positive, and that child is mine. But I don't remember having s*x with her." Said Karthik, then Rehan said, "no Karthik I am sure she is lying, and even if the test showed positive, it didn't show its your child. I think it's her co-star Aryan's child, because​ you don't even remember making out with her."

"Go damnit Rehan, I trust Kavya she won't make out with Aryan. Why do you never trust her?" Said Karthik out of frustration. "Because Kavya is not trust worthy, and I have seen her sit really close to Aryan, not close like friends but more then that." Said Rehan.

"God Rehan please stop with this detective talk of yours, and Shanaya should not get to know about this. Let's see what happens tomorrow."

Just then Karthik's phone buzzed he checked it, "Rehan she went and saw the doctor already, and the results are positive. She sent me a photo of the report, and has written in the message, ' your kid is in my womb.' What do we do now Rehan?" Said Karthik, and I was left shocked, what is happening. I was going blank. I wanted to cry out loud, so I quickly went into my room and dumped myself on the bed.

How could Karthik do this to me, and that bit*h Kavya what kind of a woman is she. Ugh.... this is terrible.

I cried for long, and then washed my face. My head was aching after all this crying, and the meetings. So I decided to go make myself a cup of coffee.

I was in the kitchen just then Karthik came and the conversation between Karthik and Rehan played in my mind. I ignored his presence, and continued making my coffee. "Hey could you make me some coffee too." Asked Karthik I just nodded, and quickly made two cups of coffee, I gave him his cup and took mine, and was about to go to my room. "Hey we can both go out and sit in the backyard, and I need to talk to you." Even though I didn't want to go, I decided to go because I wanted to know what did he want to tell me.

So we went out and got seated, there was some cool breezes also that kept brushing past my face.

"The coffee is really nice Shanaya." Said Karthik, "umm thanks" is all I managed to say. I took a sip, and then I asked, "Karthik you wanted to say something right, what is it?" "Oh ya, actually Amma appa's house is going to get renovated from tomorrow, and they wanted to spend time with us so they will come here, Amma, Appa, Ruchit and Meera. They will stay here for two months. So you will need to come back to my room, as we need to behave like a normal couple, I hope you get it." Said Karthik and I really loved his family so I will do this. "Okay Karthik I will move into your room tomorrow morning.Oh and how will Ruchit and Meera stay don't they have collage? "

"No no Shanaya you need to move in today, like now because they will come here in two hour, and those two are having vacations." Said Karthik.

"WHAT! How do I move with everything to your room, you know I have so much stuff, it will take time to pack that." I jumped up from my chair and asked him in shock. "Don't worry, I will help you in packing come let's go, and where are all the maids?" Said Karthik, "okay come help me, and the maids are on a off for two days."

We both entered my room, and Karthik removed the suitcase and I started removing my clothes and putting them in my bag, whereas Karthik packed all my other stuff. Finally we were done with all the packing, like twenty minutes they came. We headed to Karthik's room, and unpacked the stuff quickly, and placed it properly. I didn't speak much to him as I was yet shaken up with what I heard. I was thinking about what all I heard, when Karthik made another comment, "man Shanaya how many deo's do you have, and why do you need so many body showers?" "God Karthik I need them, and all the body showers are for my different moods, so I need them, and the deo's are for my different types of dress." I explained to Karthik.

"Really you have so many different moods?" Asked Karthik being amazed, I nodded my head, and he sighed in disbelief. Why does Kavya not have so many? My mind again traveled back to the conversation I heard. This time the sound of the bell got me out of my trance.

We went down and opened the door, Karthik's family was there, and their servants were getting all the stuff in. I greeted everyone and showed them the rooms. With that we retired to the room. Karthik and I had an argument on who will sleep on the bed and who will sleep on the couch. Karthik said he would sleep on the couch but then I also said I would, finally it was Karthik who slept in the couch.

I went of to sleep thinking about ten conversation I heard, and the next plan.

So that was the chapter, if you liked the chapter please vote. I hope you liked the shock. Till then take care 😊