chapter 35

Hey guys I am back with a new chapter please do vote!

Karthik's POV

Yesterday because Sara was clinging around me like a magnet and so was Nitika, at least till quite an extent so I went home early. I told all my employees who are my farm to work form home, and they all agreed,after all who doesn't agree to me, my family is an exception.

Right now I am in Mr.Darany's office working in the project, all of us are present here except for Shanaya. Now who will stop Sara form sitting next to me. Ugh.... not again this Sara doesn't get any other place except for sitting next to me. "Sara umm I am sorry but my PA is sitting over here he needs to take some notes, so you will have to change your place, sorry" I told Sara and eyed my PA to come and sit next to me.

He quickly came over and Sara was forced to change her place. In my mind I parted myself, Sara is actually freaking me out. Today I have called Rehan also, I will make an excuse Taht he is helping my team, but he has to be here to save me from this Sara, oh and her Hindi is also terrible, we all know own English you can just speak in English you know, I saw want to tell her.

Now where is Rehan, and why did Shanaya not come today? Even the meeting is over, yet both of them are not here, and this Sara is not ready to leave me alone for even a minute. So now I am going to get busy with a video conference with my clients, and give clear instructions, NO ONE OS ALLOWED TO DISTURBE ME! Them even Sara can't come near me, god what all do I have to do so that this person stays away form me. But I don't have any other option, this project will make my market shares more and that will allow my company number 1.

But before I do the video conference I need to know why Shanaya didn't come, I am worried. So I called up Shanaya.

The phone conversation
Me- karthik
S-Shanaya

S- hello
Me- hi, where are you why haven't you come?
S- oh actually I finished my work for two days so I took a day off, and now I am chilling out with Ansh and Ritika, now but I am very busy.

She didn't even let me complete and cut the call, she is back to this habit of hers. Wow so she is chilling and over here I am trying to figure out how to stay away from Sara. Thankfully today Nitika is only hanging around Dhruv, and is caught up in her work.

I got a message, it's from Rehan, it read, I am so sorry, I will be a little late, am caught up in work, and I will come in sometime and deal with this Sara girl, oh and later in the evening we have to go to Hema aunty's (karthik's mom) house.

Wow so now even he is not coming till sometime, and then we have to go to my place why? Anyways before Starting comes and does invasion of my privacy again I will go and start the video conference. I have literally no mood to deal with her.

***

Now I ma done with the bodies conference, it as two hours long, so I got to be away form Sara for two hours , yeah! I walked out of the room, and was thrown back to the wall. How???  My best friend Rehan hugged me, I think he was trying to take away my life. Just kidding, he can never do that.

We both spoke for sometime and thankfully Sara didn't come to disturb us. "So where is this Sara girl?" Asked Rehan, I took him with me and showed him Sara. He couldn't control his laughter sing her, ya she had put on a lot of make up.

"You don't worry bro, I will manage her now. You chill, and don't worry for another two hours she isn't come to disturb you. Try and do as much h work as you can, at least finish you work for today, and then we will leave as soon as possible. Then we don't need to deal with Sara for today, then for tomorrow we will see." Rehan told me, and I nodded.

Thank god now I can work in some peace without having to hide from Sara, I mean Karthik Iyer is running around because h wants to be away form a girl. Wow, you know I just realized that I am missing Shanaya's presence. I actually want to have her by my side.

So that was the update, short I know the one on Saturday will be long, I promise. Anyways please do vote. Take care bye😀