chapter 33

Hey guys I am back with a new chapter, and I am so happy for this......

Thank you so much for this,😘😘😘Please continue reading my book, and voting for it, the votes encourages me a lot to write further

Please continue reading my book, and voting for it, the votes encourages me a lot to write further.

Shanaya's POV

Yesterday it was task to wake me up, and Karthik and Dhruv were both trying to wake me up, after a lot of efforts could they wake me. But I am not like that everyday, it's just the heavy dosage of the medicines. What surprised me the most was that Karthik didn't do anything to Dhruv.

Dhruv again had to go for some work in the afternoon so Karthik stayed with me the whole time. He gave me medicines on time, food on time, and then made sure I took rest.

Later when I was bored, I convinced Karthik to see LOL and Miley Cyrus was the female lead, and Karthik doesn't really like her. Yet for me he saw the movie, I was impressed. Then the two of us were talking about our collage life in USA. I got to know a lot about Karthik.

I actually felt good, and for a change I felt our marriage did have some meaning. This is what I wanted, but this is not what I got. Now when I am getting it, I am not sure about whether or not should I trust Karthik, though I  love him yet. But the trust I once had on him, at least before our marriage, I need to find it. As I have hidden trust for him somewhere deep down in my heart, karthik will have to prove that I can trust him.

Right now I am sitting in my room and I have changed into good clothes as Karthik is taking me out, I was supposed to go out with Dhruv but then he had to go out due to urgent work, and tomorrow we are going back to India. Over there Dhruv's company, Karthik's company, my company and two other companies we will all work together on a project with Mr.Darny's team. His daughter will be the one who will come to India for the project.

There was a knock on the door, I went to open the door. It was Karthik, "you look very pretty Shanaya" he complimented me, I was blushing lightly. Thankfully Karthik didn't notice it, "umm thanks" I told him, "va porom(come let's go)" he told me, and I nodded. We locked my door, and we left.

 We locked my door, and we left

(The dress Shanaya wore)

"Karthik where will we go?" I asked him cause he was the one who planned the whole outing. "It's a surprise Shanaya, wait you will get to know soon." He told me and I nodded unwillingly.

After sometime I heard someone wake me up. It was Karthik, I fell asleep???? "Yup you did fall asleep, might be due to the medicines" karthik told me, was I talking out loud??? "Yes Shanaya you were" karthik told me, I look at him and then the two of us burst of laughing.

Karthik like a gentleman opens the door for me and I was surprised with the view. It was a mountain peak, the view was mind-blowing. Then on the side there was a table set, I was amazed with the view. The place looked perfect, and there was a little chilled wind blowing. Thankfully I had worn a Cardigan. Karthik was taking out a basket and setting it up on the table. I went and sat on a chair, as I wasn't completely fine.

Karthik set the dishes and then we started eating, thank god the sun was out yet, or else the cold would have got me to start shivering. "Shanaya I want to tell something", said karthik. I nodded at him, asking him to tell what he wants.

"Shanaya I know I have been a complete jerk. You know when you told me that just because Kavya wasn't there I wanted you, I thought about it. Later I spoke to Amma also she told me what marriage means to a girl. She made me realize how big an ass I was. If the same would have happened with my sister's, I would have made the guy see hell. So if the same has happened with you even your brother could do that with me. You didn't even tell anything to your parents, instead you showed me the true face of Kavya, or else I would have even believed her and accepted that child. Thanks slot for that, but please forgive me give me one chance, and I promise to not let you down" karthik confessed to me.

"Karthik see I need time, I need time to trust you. As I am not sure if I can trust you. So please give me time I need to think about it and I need time to see if I am ready to trust you. As of now we will eat the food, and head back to the hotel." I told him truthfully. He nodded, though he was hurt it was clearly seen.

So that was the chapter hope you liked it. I wanted to ask if you'll wanted me to add girls clinging around Karthik while they are working together for Mr.Darny's project, and karthik tries to stay away from the girls. I think it will be fun, but I will only add it if you'll want me to. Anyways please do vote.