chapter 15

So here is the next chapter, aand the game is on!

Shanaya's POV

Before I left from, Kavya's place I gave her a gift also. Ma had told that all the people form the groom's side had to be given a gift. So I was coming to meet Kavya, so I gave her the gift.

My phone buzzed, it was Ritika

R- where are you?
Me-I am reaching in five minutes
R-come fast
Me-hmm

Now I am sitting at Ritika's place and the two of us waiting for Ansh and Dhruv. Finally they were here, and I had also changed so we quickly left.

(Shanaya's dress)

(Shanaya's dress)

(Ritika's dress)

We now are waiting for our order, and were cracking jokes, and rembering our school days. I took this as an opportunity, and told them the plan that I have in my mind to win against Kavya.

They all agreed with my plan, and were ready to go kill Kavya! "But seriously does she not even have a little bit of brain?" Asked Ansh who was way above angry on Kavya, "she obviously doesn't have a tinny Minny bit also of brain, I didn't even expect her to have. After all she is a nut case." Said Ritika who had this great urge to go get some karate practice, by hitting Kavya. "Guys she doesn't have brains, but anyways now we have to focus on how will realisation hit hard to Karthik." Said Dhruv, "exactly" is all I could tell. As the food was there.

We had our food and headed to our respective home.

Karthik's POV

Man that Dhruv, is an big fat as**ole, he was literally around Shanaya all the time. Thank god the marriage came to an end.

Right now I am waiting for Shanaya to come home, as she is not picking up the call and I need to talk to her. The bell rang, I went and opened the door,it was Shanaya. I let her in and she was going to her room, so I blocked her way I had to talk to her.

"Where were you." I asked her. "I don't need to tell you." Said Shanaya, "TELL ME WHERE WERE YOU!" I told her sternly, I didn't scream though, "fine I was with my friends." She told me, "did you go meet Kavya." I asked her coming to the point.

"Ya I had to go give her the gift." Shanaya told me, "what else did you do except giving the gift?" I asked her, "nothing." "Shanaya stop lying, I heard your conversation, Kavya recorded it." I told her the truth yet trying to keep my calm. "That bit*h" Shanaya cursed, wait what she curses also? "Shanaya language." I told with a little high pitch. " What language, whatever I told is the truth, and this was supposed to stay between the two of us but she is scared so she did this." Shanaya told with a equally high pitch. That's the limit.

"Shanaya shut up and listen to me, stop interfering in my life, and my love life. I will not leave Kavya, you will leave me in a year, get that straight." I told actually screamed at Shanaya, she just stared at me and then left.

What the hell, just then I noticed something, what was the dress she had worn. It was short, really short it didn't even reach her knee, and who were those friends of hers. But who cares I have to now tell Kavya I spoke to Shanaya, and she shouldn't be sad, and worried.

Next day

I woke up a little late then regular, and went downhill after having a bath. Shanaya was already there, and she was having her breakfast. As soon as I came she left form there. But who cares.

It was 11:45, I didn't go out as nor was Rehan her, not was Kavya. Suddenly Shanaya came, and what is she wearing.

(What Shanaya wore)

(What Shanaya wore)

Is she going out," where are you going." "Why do you want to know?" She asked me, "because I want to, and even if you are going​, you are not wearing that." I told her sternly, "Karthik I really don't care and what you want me to do, I am wearing this and that is final." Shanaya told, and just the the bell rang, I opened the door, and there stood DHRUV. HEAT THE HELL! "Shanaya are you ready, then let's go." Said Dhruv, what these two are going somewhere, what nonsense. "Yup I am ready let's go." Shanaya told Dhruv, "okay then, and you look really pretty." Dhruv told her, and I wasn't able to tell anything because I was in shock and anger.

The door closed, and I realised that they had left, like really. I don't know what is happening to me but I am feeling like going and get the shit out of Dhruv.

Shanaya's POV

I felt like kicking Kavya's ass, that bit*h involved Karthik in our problem. I even sweared in front of Karthik.

Later I got ready in short dress, and left with Dhruv, and Karthik was jealous, I could see that. Is was so happy, one part of the plan is done. This was all a plan of the major plan.

Now I will do the second part.

So that was the first part of the plan, and guess what is the second part. If you like the chapter do vote. Till then take care 😊