chapter 19

Hey guys I am sorry for the delay in the update, I was stuck in some work so I couldn't update. Anyways here goes the update, and silent readers if you like the post please vote, it encourages me to write more.

Shanaya's POV

Yesterday in the party Karthik was jealous, and that is something he doesn't understand. He was so very pissed off on Dhruv. It was fun to see that side of Karthik though.

Later we headed home, Karthik slept on the couch, and I on the bed. But I couldn't sleep, the conversation between Karthik and Rehan kept playing in my mind. I really didn't know what the truth was but I wanted to know what it was. I wanted to know if the child is actually Karthik's or not.

I couldn't think of anyway to find this out, later after thinking for sometime an idea came to my mind. I messaged someone who could help me understand what the heck is going on.

Hey can I meet you tomorrow at 10:30, Viviana mall, Starbucks?

I set the message and went off to sleep, thinking about what would happen tomorrow.

At the moment I am waiting at Starbucks, I came a little time before we were supposed to meet. Is as seeing what is going on, holy crap, Karthik s here.

I quickly messaged the person,

Listen we can't meet here Karthik is here. Let's meet at Dunkin doughnut's, please...

Then an fab idea came to my mind, I called Dhruv, and asked him if he was free, thankfully he was and was nearby, so I called him to come meet me. I told him the plan, and I had time as the person I had to meet will come a little later.

"Shanaya what are you doing over here?" It was Karthik he noticed me before he was supposed to, shit, but doesn't matter I can manage this.

"Umm actually I was going to meet Ritika, Ansh and Dhruv, but for personal reasons Ritika and Ansh couldn't come. But Dhruv is coming so I am waiting for him." I told Karthik and his face changed from normal to irritated. Before he could tell something else, Dhruv came.

"Hi Shanaya, I got a little late due to the traffic, sorry." Said Dhruv, "it's okay come sit." Then he noticed Karthik and said, "oh hi Karthik, I wasn't expecting you here." "Hi, even I wasn't expecting you here."Karthik mumbled under his breath. I managed to control my laughter.

Then Karthik left, not before giving a glare to Dhruv. Then the two of us had a good laugh for sometime, and then after talking for sometime we left.

Then I went to Dunkin doughnut's. I was waiting impatiently to meet him. Finally he was here. "Hi Rehan, come have a seat."

"Hi Bhabhi, sorry I got late" "no problems, and thanks for coming Rehan. Anyways what will you have?

We ordered and then Rehan aksed, "so what did you want to talk about Bhabhi?" "Well Rehan I heard the conversation between you and Karthik the other day, please don't tell Karthik I heard it."

Rehan looked on being shocked, and then he asked, "Bhabhi you actually heard the conversation?" "Yes Rehan I actually heard the conversation, and I want to know what is happening."

"Bhabhi I won't tell Karthik, but I myself don't know what is happening, I an Karthik tells that Kavya will not cheat in him, but I have my doubts. I think Kavya is cheating on Karthik with her co-star Aryan. I am 99% sure she is with Karthik only because he is a billionaire, and the child also I think is Aryan's." Said Rehan, I took in whatever he told and then asked, "you said you have seen them together where have you seen them?"

"Bhabhi I have seen them thrice at this small cafe near Bandra, and they were really close were kissing eachother." I hmm and signing him to go ahead, "I have tried to tell Karthik a lot of time but he won't trust me."

I heard everything carefully, and then after thinking and talking a lot we came up with a plan.

The update is a little short today, but I am caught up on work. Try to understand, of you liked the chapter please vote, till then take care 😊. I will talk about the palm in the next chapter.