chapter 32

Hey guys I had sometime between the shifting so I thought to update. But the update is short, I am sorry about that. Please do vote, it encourages me a lot.....

Karthik's POV

Yesterday Shanaya had high fever, I took good care of her. I even managed her tantrums for not having tablets, later after I assured her a lot did she agree. Then I even managed to convince her to eat food, well I fed her.

But you know when I went off to sleep yesterday night, I actually liked the way we behaved yesterday, we were like an actual husband and wife. It felt nice, and I already missed in so much time of being a good husband. Now I don't even know when is Shanaya going to forgive me. But I will do everything that is needed so that she forgives me.

Right now I am trying to wake Shanaya, and so is Dhruv. Yeah the two is are trying to wake Shanaya up, and I haven't murdered Dhruv yet!!! "I am telling the two of you the last time I don't want to get up, and I won't leave you'll if you force me to wake up" Shanaya threw another tantrum. "Shanaya get up have your breakfast get freshened up eat your medicine and then go off to sleep" I tried to convince her once again. "No... No no no" she screamed back.

Dhruv and I looked towards eachother, and then we switched on the TV, and put 9xo as that is the only music channel coming on the TV. We made the volume high, and waited for her to get up, finally she did. But why is she coming towards us??? "No Shanaya return the remote, please" o told her. She took the remote switched off the TV, removed the plug, glared at us, and went back to sleep. We looked at eachother, and then started singing Shape of you very loudly, and very terribly. Then she woke up, "god guys you will not sing ever then only will I get up!" We both nodded she got up and went to the bathroom.

My phone rang, it was amma, I went out to pick up the call.
The conversation
Me- karthik
A-amma

Me-hi Amma how are you?

A-I am okay, you tell me were you able to convince Shanaya and ask for her forgiveness?

Me-no Amma not yet, but I am trying.

A-what do you mean by trying, neka tiryada(I don't know) you have to ask for her forgiveness. Do not return till then.

Me- Amma en cholari(what are you telling!!!) Give me time, I also want her forgiveness. But please you relax, and give me time. I will do everything I need so that Shanaya forgives me.

A-okay, bye, but you better do it.

What is this my Amma is threatening me, but she is not wrong. I will do everything that is needed to get her forgiveness.

Small update, but I only had that much time. Anyways if you have seen yeh jawani hai deewani you can connect to the waking up scene. Anyways please do vote for me, and I will try to update tomorrow.