Chapter 43

Hey guys finally, after such a long time I am back with a new chapter. So so so sorry for this update after so long. If you like the chapter please do vote.

Shanayay's POV

The next day I woke up feeling that someone was staring at me. I slowly opened my eyes, to be greeted by my husband's smiling face.

"Good morning" came karthik's husky voice. I didn't know untill this moment that this voice, the voice of my husband could send such shivers down my spine.

"Good morning, hubby", I replied with a wink, and quickly have a peck ot Karthik and rushed to the bathroom.
I don't want to show him my shyness, also I didn't know hat would have happened if I would have stayed. I quickly did all my morning business, took a bath, and that's when I realized teh clothes I choose last night, I forgot them outside.

Shot, what do I do now. I wrapped a towel around me, and slowly qopened the door, and called for Karthik.
"Karthik please pass me my clothes, I forgot them on the couch."

"Nope, you come out and take it, it's only me in the room", he replied and in his voice I could hear a hint of naughtiness in his voice.

"Please Karthik, come on" I tried again.

"Nope, come and take it"

"Karthik please I will do whatever you ask me to."

"Pakka?"

"Yes pakka, now please give me my clothes"

"Acha okay, here take it", finally Karthik gave the clothes, and o got dressed.

(The dress Shanaya wore)

"Wow you look really beautiful" said Karthik, to which I blushed. I felt him come closer to me.

"So you said you would do anything I ask you to right, well then give me a kiss." This is what Karthik wants? I looked at him with a shocked expression, but then a very good idea crossed my mind.

I went on my toes, leaned towards him, and gave hike a kiss....
.
.
.
.
.

On his cheeks, and I ran out of the room, and went downstairs to the restraunt. I sat there laughing, I am pretty much sure that people would have thought of me as some mad woman.

Soon Karthik also came down stairs with a grumpy look,and I started laughing again. I stopped laughing looked at him again, and started laughing again. After getting few glares from him, I finally stopped.

"Acha baba I am sorry Karthik." I apologized with my best puppy face. After some more apologizing, he finally agreed.

Soon we left for our tour. We went to Phuket fantaSea, it's a theme park, also we want to few museums there. We clicked a lot of pictures, and had a great time.

We finally reached our room. "Umm.. Shanaya, can you get ready in this dress, we have to go for a business dinner." Karthik told me while giving a box.