chapter 42

Hey guys I am back with a new chapter. Actually I was stuck between a lot of projects, and then my exams, and the marriage. Anyways I am here with a new chapter.

Shanaya's POV

So here we are in Phuket, and I am trying to wake Karthik up. This person is such a deep sleeper, I want to go out and do sightseeing but he is busy in his sleep, what nonsense. Suddenly I got a fabulous idea.

I had ordered coffee for both of us and the room service guy just got it up. So I am pretty much sure  that the coffee is hot. I quickly filled some coffee and kept it on the side table. I took karthik's hand and then dipped one finger into the cup.

"AHH...... OMG! What the hell was this" karthik started to scream, and woke with a jerk. I tried to stifle my giggles, but failed miserably and started laughing.

He rushed to the washroom, I think to wash his hand. He came out after a good ten minutes. I think he did all his morning chores.

I think karthik understood my prank, he was staring at me. "Shanaya you did this right? I won't leave you." He started chasing me, and I started running around the whole room. But soon karthik caught me. In my defense he is taller and faster than me.

"So Shanaya what was all that huh?" He asked me, I decided to play innocent. But the problem was that his closeness was effecting me terribly. "W-what did... I d- do?" I asked him trying to keep my confidence but I failed and started stammering.

"Oh so now we are going to play innocent are we?" Karthik taunted me. "No-no I a-am.. not p-playing innocent" I tried to reasoning. "Really..?" Karthik asked me, I nodded my head, and suddenly I got pushed to the wall, and karthik caged me. Okay now I know I am losing my senses. Even though I wanted to speak I wasn't able to.

"Shanaya am I.." I cut him, did he realise i am affected by him. "No no" I started telling him. He gave me a smirk, ugh... He caught me. "So I do have an effect on you" he declared. I kept denying him, though I knew the truth.

He bent and leaned near my neck and gave me a kiss there. "Not even now?" He asked my and I nodded. Then he kissed me once again, and then he bit me, and I left a moan. He again smirked, and I so wanted to wipe that smirk from his face. He then gave me multiple kisses where he bit me.  I am damn sure there will be a hickey there, ugh god!!!

All this while I  was quite. I was finally experiencing what every girl experiences when she gets married. I felt nice, but again I remembered how our first night was. I don't know how but tears started rolling down my cheeks. Karthik pulled me into an hug.

"Hey don't cry, I am sorry if I hurt you right now." He told, and was patting my back to clam me. "No karthik you didn't do anything, I just remembered something. Karthik promise me you will be there for me, and you will trust me." I asked him, "I promise Shanaya I will be there always, now let's forget all of this and go out."

I nodded my head, karthik gave me a kiss on my forehead and went to take a bath. I had some water, and got dressed up. When I turned around I bumped into karthik. "You look beautiful" he whispered in my ears.

I blushed slightly, "umm...thanks", he then went to the mirror and set his hair. He looked no less. He looked really hot, I have to protect him from all the girls out there😎

 He looked really hot, I have to protect him from all the girls out there😎

(The dress Shanaya wore)

(The dress karthik wore)

Soon we left, first we went for zip lining. I really didn't want to do it, but after karthik insisted I did go. It was actually fun, and then we went to thalang road. It was afternoon when we reached there, so first we had lunch and then we did my favriote, shopping!

By the time we were done it was night. The place is huge, so we had dinner also there only. Then we came back to our room.

I hugged Karthik, "thanks a lot karthik, I enjoyed so much." I even gave him a kiss on the cheeks. He was shocked even I was, but I couldn't stop myself, and he is my husband. Then I quickly tried to rush to the washroom but karthik caught my hand.

"What's the hurry huh? We have all the time in the world, please give me one more kiss" he pleases me. I gave him a quick kiss on his cheeks, and ran to the washroom. I blushed remembering the incident.

I changed and went outside, and then karthik went. Once he came out both of us went off to sleep in eachother's embrace. I felt complete.

I know short update, but next one which will be soon will be long. I am caught up in certain things, related to studies and Kathak, so am not getting a lot of time. One again sorry for not updating for such a long time. Please do vote...