chapter 6

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying the story, if you are please do vote.

Karthik's POV

I messaged Shanaya that I will pick her up at 7:30, and if she is not ready she will have to come on her own. I didn't want to pick her up, but if I don't I am sure I will get a huge lecture from amma and appa, so I will just pick her up.

I then attended a few back to back meetings, which became really frustrating, and the clients also were fusing a lot today..ugh. The I went to meet Kavya, at her place. When I go to meet her I enter from the back door, cause if I enter from the front door the media will start getting suspicious of our relationship and none of us want that.

After sometime I left to pick Shanaya, even though I didn't want to, but what other option did I have?

Shanaya's POV

I woke up in sometime and then o packed my bag for the so-called honeymoon we were having in which my husband's girlfriend also was joining​ us. I think our honeymoon should  I go up onto genies   book of world record, I mean who would have had such n amazing (note the sarcasm) honeymoon! I was done with my packing and thought I should do Karthik's too, but then I refrained from doing so, I don't want to spoil our already so spoiled relationship.

I had coffee and then went to get ready. I didn't want to make Karthik wait, this would be my first step to get our relationship to work out, our one day old marriage to work.  I wore a jeans and a t-shirt and was ready by 7:00, in sometime I heard the honking of Karthik's car, I rushed out.

There he was, and he looked as good as he was when he left in the morning. In fact he looked even more good with the messy hair. "If you are done checking me out, then GET IN." Man that was embarrassing and rude, he could have said that much politely, but whom am I expecting this from.

There was an awkward silence in the car, none of us spoke, and nor did I have to courage to switch on radio. Finally Karthik spoke" listen just paly along, we have to make my family believe that everything is fine between us." I just nodded, these two to three hours are going to be long. Then again there was silence, I felt like I was in some army camp or something, but thanks to traffic of Bombay, I didn't completely believe that.

Karthik's POV

We reached my house, and guess who welcomed is, my two completely annoying siblings. So I got prepared for the teasing I will face now. "So Bhai am I becoming aunt?" Asked Meera my sister, "in your dreams Meera, keep hoping." Man that was a bad one, but ya I knew it will never happen so I said that to her. "Bhabhi could you sleep yesterday night?" Asked Ruchit, just adding onto the awkwardness, I didn't wait for Shanaya to awnser I just dragged her into the house. We greeted Amma Appa, and then were seated for dinner, where my two great siblings won't stop teasing. Finally Appa asked, " so all ready for you honeymoon?" He actually stressed on the word honeymoon, Shanaya on her food, and I nodded my head not knowing what else to tell. Soon the dinner was over, and we bid bye to everyone, not before I warned Meera not to have a boyfriend, and literally threatened Ruchit to take care of Meera.

Once we got home, I went to my room, and I think Shanaya also went to her room, I called up Kavya and reminded her of the trip. Then I packed my stiff, and went off to sleep.

Shanaya's POV

I will miss sister a lot, she is a really fun person to talk to. While having dinner Karthik and me were tease a lot, but Karthik managed the situation. I set the alarm and went to off to sleep, and got ready mentally for the honeymoon I will be having.

Next day

We are now waiting near Karthik's private jet for Kavya to come. Finally she is here, wait couldn't she find anything shorter than that dress. Oh my god she is clinging on to Karthik as if he is her life support, and I am actually very jealous of this, I wish I could tell them Kavya specially that the guy you are clinging onto is my husband! Plus I am right here.

Instead I told, " guys we are getting late, don't to you think we should get onto the flight?" That's when Kavya even noticed me being there, wow.

After 11 hours we landed at Paris's Charles De Gaulle International Airport. Those 11 hours were difficult, Karthik yet tried to maintain some distance, but Kavya will just not want that to happen! I was fuming, I did not wish to create any scene so I slept.

At the moment it is 4:00 in the evening, and I am trying to find a taxi, because Karthik was true to his words, that I can do whatever I want and I will be on my own at Paris. I am so pissed off at the moment, that of I see Karthik I will kick his a*s. Thank god I know the name of the hotel we are residing at, but now I had the perfect way to take revenge, I will actually go everywhere I want, and will not even inform Karthik.

I reached the hotel, and didn't find Karthik, so I guess he already left with that bit*h Kavya. So I decided to go to Effile tower, and will have a date with myself on the restaurant at Effile tower.

So now I am standing in front of Effile tower and it looks magnificent. I have already booked a table up so I directly went there, and took in the amazing view of Paris and had a delicious meal. People were looking at me, cause there were no singles there, all of them had come with their partner, but who cares I have come with myself.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that i didn't keep a track of time, and it was really late. I rushed back to the hotel, only to find Karthik standing there angrily.

I hope you like the  chapter, I know I am adding Kavya in a honeymoon which is only attended by a husband and wife but  I'll make up to it in some chapters. Here I just want to show the brave side of Shanaya. Anyways take care 😊