chapter 23

Hey guys I am back with another chapter, I don't think I can update tomorrow and day after as I have a football match that starts in the evening. But if I do get anytime I will surely update, and today's chapter is also really long. The update I will make after two days also will be really long. I hope you'll understand.

Karthik's POV

I woke up, went for my jog, Kavya cheating me, then the conversation with Shanaya started coming in my mind. I felt terrible for being in a relation with Kavya, and not being with Shanaya.

Shanaya truly loved me, and what did I do. I kept ignoring her, I made her feel lonely. I went away to USA for six months, and she was the one who managed everything here. I was chilling over there with Kavya, and doing office work over there. I didn't even inform her.

Man I was a complete jerk, infact a asshole. I shouldn't have done this, and now Shanaya is not even talking to me.

Now everything started making sense to me, Shanaya had started talking to me rarely because she saw Kavya kiss me, and she heard the conversation between Rehan and me.

Ugh.. she will not even give me chance. Why would she, I have not done anything to deserve the chance. We don't even share a husband wife relationship. We are complete strangers to each other. We don't know anything about eachother, well at least I don't know.

This all so messed up, how much more worse could it get. Last night I got a message from Ritika and Ansh, that read....

If you hurt our friend anymore, we won't think twice before we rip apart your balls, oh and beat the crap out of you. The two of us are trained in marshal arts.
Ready to beat you
Ritika and Ansh

The message was really threatening. Those two really care a lot about Shanaya, they share a great relationship. Surprisingly I am not insecure of the relation Ansh and Shanaya share. It's only the relation Shanaya and Dhruv share that irritates me to know limits, I feel like beating the shit out of Dhruv everytime he is near my Shanaya. What am I saying, my Shanaya? Really, what is happening to me.

I have to do something, I have to get both our relation to work out, Shanaya has done enough. It's me who has spoiled everything, then I only will get everything back to normal.

With that determination I went back home. I went to teh gym did some more work out, and then went to my room. I got ready and went down to have breakfast.

I was going through my phone, I looked up, and was shocked. Shanaya had worn a really nice and casual dress, it was short but that wasn't the problem. The problem was shocked she was going outside the house with that jerk, chipku(someone who keeps sticking to someone.) Dhruv!

Before I could stop her she left, she didn't even tell me where she was going. That hurt, dude that is what you also used to so with Shanaya, said my subconscious mind. I felt guilty for what I had done.

 I felt guilty for what I had done