chapter 40

Hey guys I am back with a new chapter hope you like it. I have added a few twists to the story.

Shanaya's POV

Tomorrow is Karthik's and my first anniversary. Wow a year is going to go by to our marriage. But I don't even know how much time did we spend together.

But I was really happy today, when Karthik confronted Sara, and told her I was his wife. Listening to that made me feel a sense of pride. I liked it, should I trust him? Has he changed? Can I give him another chance? All sorts of questions were going on in my mind. I had surely seen a change in him.

We just landed in Goa, and we are now leaving for our house that is in Goa. "Come Shanaya, sit inside" karthik's voice got me out of my trance. I nodded and sat down in the car. "What were you thinking about Bhabhi? Were you thinking about Bhai?" Meera asked me, actually teased me. I was out of words I didn't know what to tell.

Noticing my condition Karthik spoke up, "Meera I got to know something, anyways you only tell me who was the guy whom you were talking to on the phone?" "Haw Bhai, you heard my conversation, that is so not right" Meera began cribbing.

"Everything is right, I am your elder brother I got all rights to know, now tell me no.... Please, I just want to know." Karthik tries to convince Meera, and Ruchit also added playfully "ya please after all whom were you talking to, I mean at college I never saw you talking to and now I need to know who the unlucky guy is I will go save him from you."

"Bhai tell Ruchit to not tease me" Meera complained to Karthik. "Ruchit" Karthik told sternly, then he continued, "I completely agree with you, I Willa slow join you" and with that the tow burst out laughing. I could remember how Aditya Bhai used to tease me, looking at them.

"Bhabhi!!!!" Meera turned towards me for help. "Karthik and Ruchit stop it now" I told them sternly and both of them stopped. I then continued "whichever guy gets Meera will be really lucky, now the two of you stop teasing my sister-in-law." They both cutely nodded.

Soon our car also reached the house all the others had already reached. The butler's took in all our stuff. We all decided to meet downstairs after getting dressed in the dresses our parents had kept on our beds.

I walked into the room I was given and when I walked into the room I saw Karthik was also there. "Karthik what happened why are you here?" I asked home he stared at me as if I had gone crazy or something. "Shanaya we are supposed to stay together!" He told me,that's when it strikes to me that we were supposed to live like that.

"Umm... Sorry" I told him, "hey no problems, it happens okay, chill" he told me, and I nodded. That's when my eyes went on the dress kept in the bed. It was really pretty, but it only came till my knee, and I was surprised that had our parents kept it for us. But it is quite possible as our parents are really very modern. I was comfortable too with such dresses so that won't be a problem.

I liked towards Karthik and asked him, "do you think our parents kept this for us?" "Ya I am pretty much sure, our parents are very capable of doing something like this" he told me.

"Karthik you go and change first, I will go play with Abhishek for sometime" I told him. I nodded, took his tux and went to get ready. I went out to play with Abhishek. He is such a sweetheart, I love him a lot, he is one of the best things that happened with me.

After sometime I went back to my room me saw Karthik ready he was telling his hair.