Meeting Again

I never thought I would see him again. He is here now though. I am back to square one.

The only time I'm not shy is when I'm filming on my YouTube channel. Which is confusing. Talking to guys is different compared to talking to your own fandom.

I just wish I would know what to say considering he is now the most popular kid in school.

Maybe, he might feel too cool to talk to me.

Why do I care?

This boy is screwing with my head...

Why don't I mind it?

Y/N~

I am in highschool, and I was apparently forced by the school to go to a boring assembly, where I see people I honestly could care less about. Well, all except one person, Colby Brock.

I know, I know.

He's a bad boy as they all call him, but again I don't care I've been crushing on him since the third grade. He is a bit childish but exciting. Slightly dangerous even. In the best way.

~Third grade flashback~

"What the hell?!" Colby banged his fist on the desk.

"Language, Colby math should not be that overwhelming." The teacher says sitting at her desk while we are trying to figure out math problems at our desks.

"Look, miss whatever the hell your name is. I don't know. I am not doing this."

"Colby, if you wanna be dumb all your life don't listen. You are on the right track believe me." I say rolling my eyes.

"You are such a nerd Y/N." He looks at me annoyed.

~End of flashback~

Yeah he didn't think too much of me. Then he moved 8th grade that was the year we finally got closer, and we didn't see each other at all I'm pretty sure he don't remember me.

I lost weight. Lost the glasses. Started wearing makeup,and I finally got over that nerdy girl phase.

I really just stayed by myself this whole time, hardly any friends. I was okay. That way no one tried to mess with me, because they know I do not mess around. Well at least some people.

At the assembly...

I sat by myself untill my friend Rachelle came. She was pretty popular, but out of all of those people she always picked me to hang out with.

She slid on the part of the bleachers I was sitting on and said,

"Helllooo!!" I started laughing we are both extremely loud when we hang out together.

"Heyy Rachelle!" I hug her and she right away brings up homecoming. That wasn't till the end of the year.

"What are you gonna wear?" She asked."

"That is not until very far away." I look down.

"I am not going" I mumbled.

"Speak up Y/N." She laughed.

"Homecoming is not for me. I am socially awkward..You know that." She held my shoulders.

"Look Homecoming is for everyone. Colby might even be there. You can finally say Hi instead of sitting here feeling bad for not talking to him the first day he showed up back in your life." I look down and say,

"How would I even do that?"

"I can help you break out of your shell best friend." I smiled.

"Hey, Colby is down there." Rachelle points down. Colby is two seats down from us.

I almost died.

He's so handsome. His brown hair swept to the side, kinda covering his face. Ocean blue eyes that always put me in a trance. His grey shirt with holes in it his black skinny jeans and his black converse.

A human? I would have to say an angel, more of a dark angel, but a little danger couldn't hurt.

The assembly ends..

"Hey, there he is Y/N!" She looks at me. She gave me the look she always did when she was up to something.

"What are you doing? Why are you giving me that look?" She holds my hand.

"You will thank me later." She pushes me into Colby. He turns around and he smiles why the fuck is his smile so amazing?!

"Hey Y/N." he winks.

"Hey Colby." I say.

He walks away...

I lost Rachelle in the crowd so I just went to class.

Later that day...

I make it to my class. Ten after class lunch. Addie the school's mean girl and her minions following her, tries to throw down because of where I was sitting in the cafeteria.

"Get out of my spot loser." She says I stand up and say,

"Go over there Addie and quit being a prissy little brat. You aren't special go somewhere else." She laughs.

"Oh sweetheart I am special. Now get the hell out of my seat."

"Fuck you, you spoiled cunt."

She swung at me and I ducked and punched her in the face.

I threw her on the table and jumped on her punching and punching her.

We then rolled off the table. I kept hitting her and as the teacher pulled me off of her. I kicked her in the face she was all bloody.

I go to the principal's office.

"Y/N this is the third time this week. I have no choice but to suspend you."

"Okay" Is all I say. I walk out of his office. I wait outside for my mom to come and pick me up.

"Aye" That voice sounds familiar. It sounds like Colby.