The Waves of Time

What the hell is going on in life anymore.

I never know where to start when it comes to on coming bullshit.

I have a brother I didn't know about. We were best friends. I already killed him once.

Then I saved his life.

Will things ever make sense?

Colby~
I decide to call y/n. She is probably worried sick.

"Colby? Are you okay?" I hear her say.

"I'm okay, how is Dawson?"

"He's good. Colby we never know what is going on anymore,"

"Rachelle is heart broken. I'm here to help her. Maybe help her find the right guy who won't do what he did. Hopefully she will be okay. She deserves happiness."

"We deserve a break. When we get married." I smile thinking about it. That vision.

"We haven't had a chance to plan." She says sadly.

"We did, before I went back."

"This time travel thing is crazy to me. You only really see it in movies." She says.

"Honestly," I say. I hear Collin groan.

"Hey babe I gotta call you back later. He is waking up." I say walking towards him.

"Be careful. He is violent." She says worried.

"So am I. Besides he isn't going anywhere he has handcuffs on him." I hear Dawson crying in the background.

"I'm gonna hang up now, because the baby's fussy today. I love you goodbye."

"I love you too, goodbye." She hangs up and I walk closer to Collin.

I did lie about one thing he had no cuffs.

Had to try one thing first.

I grabbed his arm and slammed it on my knee. He screamed in pain.

"That's what you get asshole!" I squinted my eyes hoping I could get back to before I broke his arm out of revenge.

It worked. Okay now that I know how to control the time traveling, It's time to be serious.

This is important. Just because he is my brother does not mean I will welcome him with open arms.

"Hey Colby," he says looking around.

"You know that I'm sorry about what happened. I really am. What I did. What I didn't do. Just all of it- I" I look out the window.

"We're brothers." He looks at me confused.

"Come again?" He said. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"We are brothers." He nodded.

"We are really close. I really want to stay that way, but again it is your choice." I shake my head.

"You don't get what I'm trying to say Collin. We are siblings. My mother gave birth to you and me," He opens his mouth in shock.

"Except she only kept me. She didn't want you. That's the truth. Her words not mine. I only found out yesterday. At least I think it was. I've been in multiple time zones."

"So the assholes who 'raised' me, Who are they?"

"Friends of hers. It doesn't matter."

"So what the fuck do I do now? I have no girlfriend. Probably gonna FUCKING lose my job. Wait but we can spend time together. Maybe I can stay with you for a while? I-" I pulled him from his shirt.