Eat Your Heart Out

Scary thing about going back.

You never know what will happen the second time around.

Y/n~

This was one of the worst times to come back to.

"What did you do." She points the gun upwards. She ignores Colby completely.

"Rachelle I helped you.." I hold my hands up.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!!" She yells crying. Blood seeping from her wounds.

"I didn't kill him." I say gulping.

"This is his...Y/n you are my best friend why would you come after the man I love!"

"It wasn't love!" She gets closer to me. Colby runs in front of me.

"Wait!" Rachelle pulled the trigger and she missed.

Colby~

I turned around and grabbed my wife's hand and then blinked.

I open my eyes.

Vacation.

Y/n looks at me and down at her pregnant belly.

I run in and Dawson is on the couch.

The man that killed me was coming in to grab him.

I run and grab him running towards the door.

"Y/n he has a gun!" She starts running with me and we make it all the way to the front door. I grab the gun I hid in a bush.

"Go to the car. Take Dawson." She holds him.

"Be careful Colby." She makes her way to the car and I turn and point my gun to the middle of his head.

He froze.

"Lights out asshole." I shot him and blood spattered all over the sidewalk. I heard my Dawson crying.

I go to the car and we start driving away from this place.

"Colby, we need to stop leaving different times zones. We could have changed alot in these minutes."

"We had to. Let's go home. We have to be ready. You aren't gonna be here. I'm gonna have you stay with Kat." She shakes her head.

"What about you? I can't let you do this alone." I turn the key in the ignition.

"I'll have people. You stay safe. You could pop any minute." She looks down at her belly.

"I kinda wish we would have this kid later at the moment." I put my hand on her face.

"It's gonna be okay." I don't think it will be. I just have to keep hope.

I was watching extra carefully just in case we had people watching our back.

Obviously we haven't been too careful.

Anyone could know where we are right now.

"Well, now we know a phone connection works. So whenever you think you are in a bad situation call me or hold me." She nods.

"Colby, how did we get here? In this place."

"Somehow we found each other. I don't regret it." I kiss her forehead.

All of a sudden there are gunshots. One had come through the windshield and hit her in the chest.

She starts hyperventilating choking on her own blood.

Dawson starts balling afraid.

"Baby!" I scream. I drive faster trying to get away from the man who shot through our windshield.

It was him. The man I recognized all this time. Little did I know he had other things in mind.

She eventually starts losing consciousness.

I grab her hand and I blink.

"AHHH!!" I hear her scream. We were back in bed at the mansion.

She was balling and holding her chest. I held her tightly as she cried her tears staining the pillow on her face.

"It's okay baby. You are gonna be okay. I'm here. You are alive." She looks up at me and she can't speak.

She waddles to Dawson's room and she starts crying in relief that he is okay.

She runs downstairs and goes to the kitchen. I follow her.

"We need surveillance. We need traps. We need something that is gonna keep us safe." She was walking back and forth.

"Babe-" She started hyperventilating.

"We need more guns. We need to be more aware. We need to watch our tracks and-"

"Y/n!" I raise my voice grabbing her attention.

"It's okay. We can get all of those things."

"It is not okay Colby. How many fucking times have we almost died?! I am tired of people having problems with us so if they have a problem they can fucking deal with the problem." She takes the gun from the box under the floor and starts loading it.

She puts it on the table.

"I'm not losing my family. I love you all too much to let some selfish bastards have your death as a trophy to prove they aren't all these lowlife people who have nothing better to do than make people's lives miserable."

"We have to go on the vacation. We have to make them think we don't know anything so we can catch their ass and get the information. I can call some people to get that info. We may need to torture them. Anything for information." She nods.

"Dawson stays with Kat at her place. He has to otherwise we can  have Jake." I nod and start calling Jake.

"Hey Jake, I know it's really late. I just wanted to know if you could take care of Dawson while we are on vacation. There is a problem we have to deal with there. It's really big. I just know he would be safe with you." I look at Y/n she is biting her nails.

"Yeah anytime seriously. I got you. Go do what you have to do for your family." She sighs in relief.

"Thank you, Jake." I hang up.

"Now thats covered. Who are you gonna call?"

"The same people who were there with your father." Her eyes go wide. She sighs gun in hand.

"I'm not complaining. Do what you have to do." I start calling all of them.

They are always more than happy to do the job.

They are my buddies. I am thankful they kept in touch.

Now vacation. Act like everything is okay but, wait for them subtly.

Don't fuck with us. You have a hell of a storm coming.