Save Yourself

Y/n~

"If he chose to bring us here, this should be the place."

He nods. Tears stream from his eyes. We will get through this my love. I promise.

"I'll call our clean up crew. So we can prepare a proper funeral. After we find Dawson."

They came and the sun was coming up. We looked around finding a small house just by what seemed to be a lake.

We snuck by in hopes of staying invisible.

A man stops us.

"Excuse me what are you doing?" We turned around and Colby's eyes were burning.

"Just passing through." Colby says.

"You should both join me and my family to dinner. Unless you are in a hurry."

"No hurry. We would love to."

We make our way there. We open the door and see Alison. This is some twisted shit.

She welcomed us with open arms. I can tell what Colby is getting at. He knows that guy and we both obviously know Alison.

We were just waiting for Shea to show her face.

~Flashback ~

Colby~

"Colby you know my friend Joey right?" I nod. He shakes my hand.

"How long have you been dating my sist- friend"

"A while we actually are having a baby."

"How could I forget." Shea grips my arm a little tighter.

After knowing him a bit he was nice to me all untill I found out they weren't really friends. I assumed she was cheating on me and the baby wasn't mine. Usually she introduced me to people she was sleeping with but labeled them as "friends" I never understood what they are. I don't know I they were something more.

~End Of Flashback~

Y/n~

"How have you been?" Alison had the audacity to say.

"Well I'm alive that's all that matters." I say.

"Colby" Someone behind us says.

Colby turns around.

Shea.

Colby~

"What is all this? what game are you trying to play?" I say.

"No game this is real life. I spent my life never standing my ground." Shea says.

"You have a problem of mixing up the two. There is a reason you didn't." I say watching closely.

"Well if you want something in this world you claim it. I'm sure Jack told you all about my plan." Shea crosses her arms.

"Well Jack is dead due to your selfish want." I stand up.

"He's what-" She starts tearing up.

"He is gone and it is all your fault. You manipulative narcissist." Her knees drop to the ground.

"That wasn't supposed to happen. I love him. We had a future." She tries to stop crying.