Facing Reality

After every thing he has done for me and Dawson. It was selfish for what I did. I don't expect him to forgive me I can't expect that from him. After everything.
|
|
Sam looks at me in shock.

"Oh my God did he.." Colby says hugging me.

"He didn't force me...I did it because I wanted to." He looks at me taking his arms away, the sadness in his eyes more visible.

"He tormented us. Made it to where we had no choice but to run. The crash could have killed us and he had a smile on his face. I jumped on a helicopter to save you and then you agreed to marry me. What changed your mind." I look at Colby. His responses were so calm it hurt me worse that this happened.

"Colby you were in his same situation. Unsure about what could fix your life at this point"

"You were my chance of a change my love for you still burns like a thousand fires. So I did whatever could to make sure you were safe... That man imprisoned your best friend. The best friend that you thought was dead."

"I thought you were the dangerous one. Shea being controlled and Jack too it made it believable. I didn't want to hurt you Colby I love you..."

"This could have saved all this if you chose to not listen to him. You know me. You know my heart. You know my soul. You had the chance to leave with everyone safely. You chose to stay with him leaving your newborn son behind. Rachelle told us everything. You chose to leave him without a mother. If we never got you out of there, you would be living there with my son wondering where his mom has been. I may have cheated. That doesn't justify that you would abandon our son for a man who tormented you and me for the longest time. He left Dawson in the collapsing building that was our house. He would leave something that you loved for his own doing. He is selfish and I'm glad that he is gone. As much as you might hate me for saying that. He brainwashed you. Until you realize that, I'm taking Dawson with me."

Tears were dripping down my face. "Colby please give me a chance!" He turned to me.

"I love you Y/N. Sam let's go. She has a way to get home she has millions now." Sam looks at me and walks out the door with Colby.

Colby~
I ran to the car and tears were pouring from my face. Sam gets in and hugs me.

This feeling is too much. I put everything in this relationship.

I love her. How could she do this?

I'm taking my son and he's not going through the same life.
It doesn't feel real. It doesn't.

"Colby-" I shook my head. My eyes are bloodshot red from crying.

"I should drive." I nod, and go to the passenger seat.

"Home we go." Sam says.

"Home we go..well what's left of it" I repeat after him.

After a long drive my thinking was right she was there first the roommates and Dawson we're there.

Y/N was staring at the debree of a disaster.

"Colby.." I walked over her she had Dawson in her hands.

"I can't lose you I can't lose Dawson." I looked her in the eye.

"Then tell me how you could do this to our family." She started crying. It hurt me to see her cry.

"My choices were selfish. I was selfish. The things he did we're bad but not his heart. When I look into your heart and see who you truly are I respect you even if you have ghosts. When I seen that nothing else mattered, and that was the problem. I took you and everyone for granted I love you and the baby. Please give me a chance to fix this. I don't deserve it but I'm going to try for you." A tear dripped down to my lip. As much as it it hurts if she is willing to fix this I should be all for it.

This baby needs his mother and father. I took Dawson from her hands, and I placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"I can't do this alone Y/N I need to know if you are all in..all in for marriage, and all in raising this child to have a better life then we had." She hugs me and Dawson.

"Let's fix this house." I nodded.