We Will Find You

Knowing that Colby has done more wrong now that I'm gone, it is screwing with my head.

What could he have done that was so bad that his OWN cousin would turn on him?

I don't know what to believe. Colby said he would never hurt anyone he loves again.

Is this a set up?

~Flashback~

Colby~

"Hey sweetie I haven't talked to you since-" I cut her off.

"Look I need to talk to you. It's important it's about Jordan."

"Okay where Cole?" I cringed.

"Call me my nickname Mom. It's Colby."

"Okay Colby are you at the hospital?"

"Yeah I am-wait How did you know that." I turn to Jack and roll my eyes.

"Jack sweetie."

"Just meet me outside." I say ending the call.

"I knew you would call her. I just did first just in case." I roll my eyes again.

"Come with me." I say.

"Take your chip we still can't trust her."

We walk out everyone else stayed in Jake's hospital room. Me and Jack went to see my mother.

Me and my mom really didn't get along because of my fathers death. Mostly all my trama she caused as a child.

Also the fact that she was dating the boss after he died.

Jordan knew about it.

I've not known peace since. It crushed me.

The reason I called her, well after Jack called her. I know she knows the most about him.

She escaped before us because she knew her way around so did we, but like I said she had the advantage being close to him.

We walk out the hospital doors and we see no one.

"Colby sweetie." She hugged me.

"Jack oh it has been so long." He hugs her.

"Look I need your help." I say. She nods.

"Thank you so much Colby, for giving us what we wanted. You are really good at setting people up just like I raised you." Shea came from out of no where. She stood in front of Jack.

He opened his mouth in shock.

Three guys put a bag over Jack's head then they put him in a van.

They cover my mouth so I wouldn't scream. Then they all left leaving me and my mom.

"What the fuck did you just do?!!" She turns around and says

"A favor. He was against you so was Rachelle. Your girlfriend now too. You have no choice but to let them be there."

"Whether she hates me or not that is her son she needs to be with him."

"I should have never asked for help. Jordan brainwashed you that's what he's trying to do to all of them." She smiles.

"Sweetheart. It's common sense that they belong there." I noticed an ankle brace on her. She grabs her coffee from beside her. I grab it and spill it on the brace then I grab her taser and tase the brace it ended up short circuiting.

"Colby?" She hugs me.

"Where am I?" She was crying.

"You are safe now mom." I take her inside the hospital. We go to the hospital room.