Not Another Damn Word

We have officially decided to have the wedding at the mansion.

We would go down to Kansas, but we have chosen to fly everyone over here.

Unless, we get married in our home town. Where we first met.

Y/n~
There has been so many things happening lately. Even thinking about it gives me whiplash.

I'm planning on telling Colby everything about the visions.

"Hey Colby," He turns to me.

"Yeah what's up." He puts his hand on my leg.

"It's time I told you something. It's hard to believe but it is true."

"Me too, Y/n I prevented Rachelle's death. I had a vision of some kind. It's impossible to explain in one sentence." Oh my God. Alot to take in.

"How is this possible?" I say putting my hands through my hair.

Colby~
"I mean, I did see one thing." I smiled thinking about it. I want to tell her about the vision I had about her and the baby. The new baby...

"Maybe if we can figure out how it works we can go back." I say.

"Go where or, when?" She says.

"To everything. Everywhere we went wrong." She looks at me in shock.

We heard a car drive up outside.

Y/n~

We went down stairs. There was a knock and we opened the door to see Colby's mom.

She slaps him. He held his cheek in pain.

I pulled him back and slap her. She looked at me in shock.

"Don't touch him. You worthless mother." I hold Colby's face. She ignores my comment.

"You killed him." She says, venom seeping from her words.

"He deserved it. He tried to hurt her. I don't care what you think. He deserved it." I say.

"Collin was your brother." She tells Colby.

Holy shit.

"This is a time to figure out how this works." Colby says.

"How what works?!!" She throws her hands up in frustration.

"First things first." I punch her in the face. She blacks out.

"Not another damn word."

"Was that really necessary?" Colby says.

"Was your pain and trauma necessary for her to cause? It wasn't. Besides I've been wanting to do that since I first met her." He nods.

"Good point." Colby tied her in our kitchen chair.

"Okay so when we went back. What was the first thing we did?"

"How do we know if this will work again?"

"We don't. That's why we try." Dawson started crying.

"Hold that thought." I went up to go calm him.

Colby~
My mom wakes up.

"I'm done with everything Mom. I am done with your secrets. Now is the time to tell the truth. I want to hear everything. Now."

She looks down.

"Collin is your brother. I left him with some old friends. They didn't treat him well; but I didn't want to take care of him. I had you. That was all I needed. One little bastard." I roll my eyes.

"You don't care for anyone but yourself. Why do you care now?"

"I. Me. I felt bad. Isn't that something?" She scoffs.

I shake my head and turn around rubbing my eyes. I turn towards her to see him.

"You weren't there. I delt with it the best I could. Don't worry about it. I'm bleeding out and it's time to go." It's him.

"I'm gonna save you and we have alot to talk about but for now... Rachelle is gonna have to believe you are dead." He looks at me confused. He nods.

I left with him in my car and drove to the hospital. I'm still running out of time. I start speeding.

We get there and they take him right away. I sit there in the waiting room.

If he doesn't survive like this I can go back again save him another way. I get a call from y/n.

"Colby what is going on? are you okay??"

"I'm okay. I took him to the hospital. Look you have visions. I have them too. We had this talk before. This is why I went back.
My mother came after this whole situation. In the future and she slaps me which pisses you off. Then you slap her. That's not important. What is important is that Collin is my brother."

"Holy fuck."

"This means Rachelle can not know if he survives this."

"Okay just tell the doctors to say he died. I'll make sure she doesn't hear it until you say."

"Okay. They are coming right now. I'll let you know. Stay on the line."

"Mr. Brock he is gonna be okay. We were able to stop all bleeding. The stab marks were deep. We stitched them up good as new. He will have to stay a couple more days. Which is going to be mostly test taking." I nod.

"I need to ask you a bizarre question. I need you to tell his wife that he is dead. On this phone call. He was very abusive towards her and this is the only way we can keep her safe."

"I'm sorry but I cannot do that." I take the gun out of my pocket and point.

"Yes you can." He nods.

"Y/n now put it on speaker."

"I'm sorry Mr. Brock. He bled out. We couldn't restore it in time. I'm sorry for your loss." Y/n hung up right after.

"What's your name?" I say to the doctor.

"Andrew." I nod.

"I'm guessing this isn't your first time." He nods.

"I apologize. Take me to Collin." He speed walks.

We make it to the room. He is laying there in the hospital bed.

"Well damn." I say looking out the window.