Setup

He took me to an abandoned place I never even knew existed.

It was exciting.

Even though we have not made it there yet, I felt excited that I was with him.

Well not WITH WITH him just..

You know what I mean...

Colby~
When I first met Y/N, I thought she was a total nerd. She seems really different now.

I have always had a tiny crush on her. I feel really bad for setting her up.. but I am not trying to be the laughing stalk of the school.

Is it really worth it?

Y/n~

"Soo this is the place?" I said.

It seemed very cool to me even though it was just an abandoned jewelry factory.

"Yup, me and Sam always hang out here and mainly do anything fun." He smiled.

"I could really care less about getting arrested, I know it sounds dumb but nothing they do or say will harm me."

I sit on a staircase he comes and sits by me.

"This place has always been amazing to me." Colby said.

"Seeing new places I never really took chances. I've never really been anywhere. I don't get to really see the world like you do. I want to do something crazy like drive miles away and leave for days. Enjoy life...but as a high schooler you don't get that many chances to do something great." I say hoping he would understand, he makes a face of understanding.

"Sometimes you gotta take chances. It's now or never." Colby says.

"Lets see what's up these stairs." I say. He sits there with a smile.

Then it slowly turns into a frown.

"Now are you coming?" He hesitates.

"Sure, um yeah okay..." We get up there...Everything went completely black. I couldn't believe the betrayal.

Colby hid through it all. I couldn't tell if he was ashamed or just trying to get out of their way. He pulled his hood over his head and stared at the ground.

"There you are. Did you really think you would get away with getting me suspended?" Addie.

She had me surrounded.

"Did you not get enough ass whooping the first time?"

I know all of them. One is a drug addict, One was almost a pregnant teen, One is just crazy.

Addie was a wannabe regina george, with an even worse bitch face that made you hate her instantly.

"You don't know what's coming Y/N." her friends come at me one by one punching me.. kicking me...slapping me.

I tried to fight back but there were too many of them. I do always keep a pocket knife in my pocket, so I took it out and slashed Addie's face then her hand.

The knife drops too far away for my reach. They kept hitting me until they thought I wouldn't be able to stand. Addie drives the knife in my leg. She then pulls it out. I thought I would be left there for dead. That is the kind of girl she is.

Gun shots are heard outside. Addie pushed me down and ran. Colby was gone.

Colby~
I ran upstairs after I shot the gun to scare them away. She was unconscious I could not believe all of this that happened.

I wasn't expecting all that. I carry her down the staircase all the way to my car and put her in the passengers seat. I took her hair out of her face to reveal her bruises and I feel so disappointed. I could have prevented this, but I chose to listen to Addie.

Y/N~
I wake up in Colby's car and right when I see his face I slap him. He was parked he looked like he was thinking really hard, but he set me up. I didn't care one bit.

"What the hell was that?! You brought me here to get my ass beat by Addie?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I say slightly slurring my words because of my swollen busted lips.

"I wasn't thinking. I only did it because I cared about peoples opinions. That's why I shot the gun in the air so they would leave." Colby shows me the gun.

"They thought there was a killer, or some shit like that." I slap him again.

"I deserve that."

"You took me there just to get jumped. You obviously care too much about peoples opinions. I'm the stupid one for thinking you're a nice guy, instead of what everyone says you are. Now I see what you are. Why even trust someone who was mean to me at the begining!"

Colby's~

We arrive at Y/N's house...

"Y/N I know what I did was wrong. I'm not expecting you to be nice to me or forgive me. All I can ask is...Can I take you to the hospital? To make sure you are okay?"

"What so they can maybe kill me this time? So Addie can get her last hits in?" She says tears started to run down her cheeks. She tried to hide them.

"I don't want that. I got you out of there because I care. Even though we haven't talked in years. I still feel closer to you than most people.
I chose popularity over you. It was a mistake. I admit. You might not trust me anymore..but I honestly could have left you there. They wouldn't have stopped they would have killed you. I was thinking of leaving and I grabbed the gun shot it. I came and got you. The thought of me thinking that it was okay to leave you there killed me. I have never done that to anyone." Colby say his voice was cracking.

"I am gonna have to live with what I just did, but please let me take you to the hospital."

She passed out when I was saying, "take you to the hospital."

Something was seriously wrong.

I drove to the hospital. I stayed the whole night thinking about it.

All of it made me sick to my stomach. How much I showed that I cared. I shared my emotions. What the hell? I never do that, but then again I never have done something that emotionally cruel. So that makes it twice as bad.

I don't think she will ever forgive me. Its crazy how one visit from an old friend can change you completely. Even when you betray them that same day. I just hope I can live with myself.

Even though she hates me right now for some reason her presence is helping me calm down. What is this feeling?