This Is What Hell Feels Like

My heart was beating a thousand beats a minute. I think I had fever everything went blurry. It feels like I was dead for a minute, and it was awful the baby isn't mine. Did she cheat? Is it a set up?

Colby~

"What do you mean not my baby?! She was a virgin when she met me. don't you dare tell me that's not my kid. She is always with me!" I said. Shea speaks up.

"Colby the reason I came back was because of her."

"I don't want you Shea I'm with her and MY baby. Stay out of the way everything always goes to shit when your around."

"I know I cant fix what we had but you need to trust us this isn't a game Colby." Shea says

"You think I don't know that?" I can't tell if she's lying.

I walk inside Jack's house I go to his fridge grab the biggest bottle of vodka he has and start taking gulps.

All that pops in my head is Y/N nothing else. I take a big chug and I hear them walking inside. They come inside sit down and Jack says,

"Your my cousin you're family. believe this when I say its not her fault. It's not Y/N's fault." I take another big gulp the vodka burning my throat. Shea comes and sits by me and says,

"Colby they have been monitoring you since day one they know you set Y/N up in the begining-" I cut her off.

"She forgave me for that Shea."

"I know Colby I'm just explaining this to you."

"They know you guys had sex."

"How does this have anything to do with-"

"COLBY" My cousin says I take another big gulp.

"They know that Rachelle's death wasn't an accident. Addie was in the gang and they ended up screwing themselves over with a murder charge, Rachelle's murder. So they are now in jail. They drugged you guys twice. A couple days before homecoming they implanted Jordan's sperm in her because while monitoring her he fell and love and he wanted to tie her down. It was a dumb idea and we told him not to do it, but him being close to the cheif's position he overruled it." She shakes her head.

"So he took his chance the next day you guys were in the hotel for homecoming you guys you know. She was hiding it from you that she was pregnant. So again Jordan took his chance when you guys were sleeping, drugged you both so you wouldn't wake up. Then he branded her"

"Whats his full name." I say very obviously pissed talking with my teeth together. I was praying it wasn't the Jordan I know.

"Jordan Ojeda the guy who-" I cut her off

"The guy who killed my father." Jack responds with,

"That's him"

"I have to go Jack.."

"I cant stay here right now."
I run out of Jack's house and get in my car the bottle of vodka in my hand.

I start my car and drive away. I noticed I was swerving, but didn't care I couldn't be sober and hear the awfulness of what that dumb bitch said. I hate her, but it all ties up. Rachelle's death, her being pregnant, the guys with guns, all of it now made sense.

I make my way to the hotel parking over the curb a bit, and I run to my room and see her on the bed singing. She was braiding her hair and singing the song we danced to at homecoming.

It all becomes too much and I drop the vodka bottle making her jump.

Y/N~
"Colby what happened??" He obviously looks drunk, and he starts crying.

"I love you Y/N." He says climbing on the bed with me.

"I love you too."

Colby~
I'm now holding on to her, and I don't want to let go. I cant stop my tears she's holding on to me and stroking my hair.

I can hear small sobs coming from her. I look at her and wipe her tears, and kiss her lips then hold both her hands and then say,

"I know about the baby.."

"I was gonna tell you I just didn't know how to say that.. that I ruined our lives we berly graduated high school what are we gonna do for the rest of our lives with a baby."

"Y/N that baby isn't mine." She lets go of my hands and snaps.

"Wait what?! Are you denying your child!? I have only had sex with you Colby! You took my virginity! You know that Colby I'm always with you!" She was now yelling I was expecting that. She isn't ready for this news.

"Y/N just please list-" She cut me off by slapping me.

"I should have known you would do this! You got me to believe you had a change of heart. Just so you could get in my pants!! I guess old habits never change. I told you I love you I cant believe I fell for your bullshit!! Again!!"

Y/N~
Why wasn't I more aware? He just used me. I run to the door to leave and Colby comes after me and says,

"Please don't go! I love you!" I start crying again, and say,

"If you love me you would accept your child." I open the door and see Jack and some girl I didn't know."

"I'm Shea can I come in."

Shea! this is because of her!
I punch her in the face and she falls. Colby and Jack look at each other shocked, Then look at me.