Changing

This was wrong. I know it was.

I don't even know how to make this up to her. I know damn well sorry won't cut it because this was way bad.

Colby~

"She is in pretty bad shape Colby." I put my hand on the bridge of my nose.

"Will she be okay?" I ask.

"She does have internal bleeding, a fractured rib, and a broken leg. Oh and she was stabbed. Only problem is...We really can't do anything till she wakes up."

"Okay, well thanks, Doctor." He leaves the room. I call Sam and tell him what's going on.

"Sam, it's all Addie's fault and her skanky friends." I say.,

"I thought they were gonna have a little fight just her and Y/N. That is the only reason I agreed to help Addie. I was hoping Addie would get her ass kicked. Lying cheating bitch. She took this to another level. I should have known Addie would take this to the extreme. We really screwed up Colby."

"Sam, it was wrong setting her up. Don't say it wasn't."

"We are on the same page dude."

"I'm sitting here, waiting for her to wake up so they can help her. She has internal bleeding a fractured rib. What else.. Oh and a broken leg and who could forget Addie stabbed her."

"Who even had the knife Colby?"

"Y/N did."

"She is a bad ass Colby. You screwed up she was pretty."

"This isn't a joke Sam. Look, you don't know how guilty I feel. How stupid I feel for doing this. She didn't deserve this. Not one bit of it. I feel ten times worse because I almost left her there to get beat to the point where she would have died."

"I'm sorry. I am just trying to lighten the mood. I feel the same. I should stop." She wakes up and I'm right next to her.

"C-Colby?"

"I gotta go Sam bye. Yeah Y/N?" I said.

"What are you doing here? What am I doing here?"

"I wasn't gonna be careless, and leave you hurt." I say.

"How do I know you are telling the truth? How do I know you if you weren't trying to do this for attention or revenge instead of using the kindness of your heart?"

"Your trust is probably gone. I wont expect it back unless you choose trust me again. If you do..." I say gazing into her eyes .

"Colby I need some time to think."

"Okay take your time. I wont rush."

Y/N~
Im ready to get discharged from the hospital with millions of missed calls from my mom.

Im not sure how to feel at this moment.

I have crutches and Colby tries to help me to the car faster. He lifts me up. On the way to the car he stops and stares into my eyes.