Homecoming

Y/N~
I asked Colby if I could chill at his house after school he said

"Yeah."

I knew he could tell I was lost in my thoughts. I wasn't trying to make it super obvious.
Was it that obvious? I was just trying to figure out whether I wanted to be with Colby and be remembered of him caring so much.

How can someone so crazily mean treat me so nice after what he put me through? I really wanted him though I wanted him bad I needed to numb my pain.

I went no one was home. We went straight to his room. I hesitated up the stair case thinking about my actions before doing them.

My feelings were mixed I lay on his bed. He's still standing by the door.

I looked into his eyes and saw love.. I seen love in his eyes. I run to him. My lips press against his. He continues the kiss sits down on the bed, and I whisper

"I want you."

What am I doing?! Am I really about to sleep with him??!

He continues to kiss me and lays me on the bed. So he is now hovering over me I take off his shirt and he takes off mine continuing to kiss me. He then says,

"Wait.."

"What's wrong Colby?"

"Do you really want this or do you just want to use me to heal yourself?.. I really like you Y/N I do I am actually...in love with you. All the girls I've been with wanted me for that one thing... I don't want to be that person anymore. I want you. Just you to be mine no matter what it takes. I want to love you, Protect you, and be there for you, and as much as I want you right now.. I want you to make sure this is the right time for this I want to make it special." I kiss him.

"I understand Colby."

"Please be mine..I love you." He says with love in his ocean blue eyes that had first put me in a trance had me again.

"Yes always and forever."
He kisses me.

"I have a confession Colby. I'm a virgin. So OUR first time will be MY first time" I say. He looks at me in the eyes and says,

"So then it will be perfect more perfect than words can explain." He smiles his fucking smile is amazing to me.

I spent the night and it was the weekend but the dance landed on a Saturday.

"Colby I have to go home and get ready for homecoming." I say.

He was deep asleep from the days that I spent the night..I could already tell he was a heavy sleeper. I held his nose till he woke up trying to breathe for air.

"WAKE UP COLBY!" I yell he shuts me up by kissing me and I go along with the kiss.

"Why you up so early babe."

"Its homecoming."

"Im up!" He says jumping out of bed.

He takes me home so I can get ready. In the car he stares and says.

"I love you."

"I love yo-" he cut me off with a soft kiss his lips on mine.

I left the car and called Kat over. She had a really big crush on Sam so I hooked them up. Sam finally realized he needed to get over Rachelle. So I helped him get a date to homecoming.

I heat my curling iron up and Kat's here with me.

"I'm nervous what if he doesn't feel the same about me??"