So Much for Love

Colby~

"No no! Don't put that there it goes over there!" With her pregnant belly. She was wearing an XPLR T-SHIRT.

"Maybe rest a bit love. I can handle this." I say rushing to her trying to make sure she don't fall.
I'm still unsure what is going on.

"It's okay Colby, I just want to make sure everything is perf- JAke nOT ThErE!!!" I laugh and signal Jake to put the decorative thing- uh whatever it was. Her mom picked it out.

How did I know that?

"I got it babe." I say I kiss her and help her to the bench in the backyard of the mansion. It being the safest place for her and the baby. Devyn was sitting there holding another baby it was Dawson.

I snap back into reality.

"I didn't do anything you know that Colby." He says, looking me dead in the eye.

"Get up. I'm not falling for your bullshit Collin." He rolls his eyes.

He was obviously drunk, and possibly high. He tries getting up.

"What are you doing?" I say cocking the gun.

"Come on Colby, we both know you won't do it." I shoot next to him. He flinches kicking backwards.

"That's where she gets it from." He smiles.

"She is just as crazy as you." I shake my head.

"She is just as smart as me. She is far from what you are. She is smarter than me. She knows how to deal with manipulators " He continued staring at the floor.

"This isn't about us. This is about Rachelle. What do you want from her?" He scoffs.

"To be happy?" I roll my eyes.

"Is that a question, or an answer?" I get closer to him.

"Answer. Look just get it over with." Manipulators always try and make you seem like the dumb one.

"She told me alot about you and y/n. Who you were. What happened to her because of you. So ask yourself. Am I really to blame for her trauma?"

"THIS ISN'T A GAME! ADMIT IT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOURSELF!"

"DON'T BE A COWARD AND DO IT ALREADY!" I shake my head.

"Just stop." He starts sobbing.

"I never wanted to hurt her. She was the first girl I genuinely loved. I threw it away. And for what? I'm trapped in a toxic wasteland I created inside my brain. I don't deserve her." He stands up and sits in the kitchen chair.

His clothes were all bloody he had stab marks everywhere. I'm guessing that was Y/n. From what it looks like he doesn't have long.

"If I was here I would have taught you how to cope with everything. Your mother was terrible to you. Your father was too." He stood up and got closer to me.

"You weren't there. I delt with it the best I could. Don't worry about it. I'm bleeding out and it's time to go." I shake my head

"As much as I hate what you did, You are my friend and I still care about you." I turn my head and pull the trigger.

How many times do we have to kill to be safe? I guess as many times as it takes.

"Colby?" I look up and Y/n's right there. Right along with Rachelle.

Rachelle ran over to him sobbing.

You could clearly see the bullet holes. As he was holding on for dear life, he took out a pocket knife. Rachelle was right in his sight.

"NO!!" Y/n tried running towards her. He slit Rachelle's throat.

I snap back into reality.

What the hell is going on with me.

"It's time to go." Do I kill him this time around? What do I do?

I look this time. Rachelle needs to stay alive.

I look him straight in the eye and point towards his head. I pull the trigger.

Y/n is right there with Rachelle.

"NOO!!" Rachelle says attempting to run to him. I grab her so she doesn't go near him just in case he is still alive. Not likely. You never know.

"Stay here." I say motioning y/n to make sure she stayed.

I took the knife from his pocket.

So long friend.

Now I know for sure she is safe.  If it wasn't for these...visions?

I need to tell her about this.