fire

Guys, that was the end of the introduction. So I'm going to start writing the rest of the story. Hope you enjoy reading!🤗

 Hope you enjoy reading!🤗

~Pinterest

Serena

10 minutes had gone since I hung up on him. There was still nothing. I was hoping that Adrian would save me from my dilemma of emotions. For a moment, I was disappointed in myself for believing him.

I mean, would some random guy drive at midnight to meet a girl he barely knew? I was so stupid for trusting him.

Perhaps, I should have stayed in California with my dad.

With Gemma gone, I had no one to live with.

Where will I go?

Stunned at my stupidity, I found my phone buzzing.

It was Adrian.

"Hello?" I whispered into the phone.

"How can I get you? Shall I break through the front door?"

Adrian was saying, his voice stern.

Was he angry?

"Don't. Gemma is in the living room."I managed.

"How can I get you then?" He was asking, demanding even.

I stood silent.

"Do you have a rope?" He asked making me freeze.

"What? A rope? No, I don't have one..." I admitted sheepishly.

"Does your room have any windows?"

"Yeah, there is a little balcony over the right corner, though." I stammered, not knowing what I was doing.

"Throw me your blankets and your bedsheets... I'll be right under your window. Hurry." He demanded and I swiftly opened up the window panes and found a Greek model looking up at me.

He was wearing a thin jacket, his angelic jawline was set, his eyes were piercing through my heart. His hair was in jet black spikes, clearly wet from the drizzle of rain.

"How are you going to get me out?" I texted him.

He was tying.

"I'm not going to get you out. I'm going to come to you."

"But how?"

"Just throw me your bedsheets and your blankets. I'm going to make a rope from them."

I threw every blanket and every bedsheet I could find in the room. I watched him tying the blankets together and making knots at places. He seemed to have done this earlier.

Gosh... what was I thinking?

I was not even thinking right. How could I let a guy get into my own house at the middle of the night?