who are you?

Adrian

She was looking at me with bulbous eyes. Her blonde wig had fallen off, her chocolate brown hair showing. She was a completely different person. I did not know why, but I had seen her somewhere.

I was not good at remembering faces or names, that must have been why I didn't know who she was.

Despite all that, this new girl looked stunning. Her pitch black eyes were denser against her brown hair, her lips swollen from kissing. From inches away from her face, I could clearly see her flawless skin, her long eyelashes, her perfect aquiline nose. She was beautiful.
And I knew her. She was my Scarlett.

"What's this?" I asked her once more. She looked stunned.

After a moment, her voice squeaked out.
"It's a wig."
"I already know that, silly. Why do you want a wig?" I asked again.
Abruptly, she got up.
"Why should I tell you?," she began, "We barely know each other. I mean, why should I even trust you! I don't want to be fooled again. Not again, Adrian. I need to go."
I was stupefied.
She started to leave, I grabbed her hand.
"Don't leave me."
She turned her face at me, her eyes beaming, her brown hair almost covering half of her face.

"Please don't make me stay." She pleaded and went out of the room.

I waited on the bedroom floor for a long time. I did not know if I should let her stay at my place without even knowing why she wanted to hide herself so badly. I wanted to know how she ended up in Saint Florida. I wanted to know what had happened to her.
I wanted to know how she had been fooled by someone, before she met me.
I wanted to know what made her so protective.
But it was all up to her.

She was so indecisive, so unpredictable. I couldn't blame her for that. It was what makes her different than the rest.
And the suspense in her, I absolutely love it.

Serena

The next morning, I woke up in a place that I was not supposed to be. The shock from last night was killing my appetite as I left Adrian's house early in the morning.

"Holy crap! Did he know who I was?" I repeatedly asked myself as I cycled all the way to the Doughnut shop.

I was never so glad to meet two strangers in my whole life. Alec and Theo has already started their work when I entered the shop. Alec was busy cleaning the showcases and Theo was busy in the bakery.

"Good morning sweetie," Alec greeted me, "Theo is waiting for you at the bakery. Guess what, we are selling Coffee today for the very first time!"
"That's great! What can I do for you?"
Alec winked at me.
"The Coffee is all yours. Theo will show you how to make Coffee. Go and meet him."

Theo showed me how the Coffee is made. In minutes, I was really good at it. Theo said my Coffee tasted great. But what I enjoyed most was to make the decorations on the Coffee.

We didn't have many customers for Coffee. But the doughnuts were selling just fine. At 4pm in the evening, a butterscotch BMW pulled in front of the shop. Opening the door of the shop, a tanned Greek God emerged to the counter.
"Hello lollipop, what can I get you?" Alec was flirting with him. I stood reloading the showcases with the freshly baked Cupcakes, not wanting to care at all.
"Hey baby, can I have some Coffee?" Adrian asked and suddenly I was stunned.
"S, get me some Coffee," Alec yelled to me.
"Er Okay." I stammered.