keep your eyes on me

Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful.

~Pinterest

Serena

"Serena, let me look at you."

Adrian was pleading me, as he closed the door of the bedroom for us. His bedroom lights were dim and I was not wearing anything but the bikini.

Suddenly his hands embraced me from behind. I stayed still enjoying the warmth in his hands and how great they felt on me.

"Serena..." he whispered timidly against my ear.

Before I could respond, I found his lips kissing my ear.

Gosh, I want to die.

"Adrian, don't..." I began.
He turned to face my direction.
"Don't what?" He asked me, his blue eyes glowing even in the darkness.
I hesitated.
"Don't stop." I said.

Adrian's expression turned unreadable. In a matter of time, he was cupping my face in his hands and looking into my eyes.

"I want to look at you," he began, "I want to look at every inch of your body."

"About what you said earlier," I began, hastily, "you said you have seen more women without bikinis than women with bikinis. Adrian, I don't want to increase your score in that regard."

He chuckled. Then his eyes turned warm and serious.

"But you will always be my first. I have never really begged someone to open up for me. They wanted me to see them. But Serena I want to see you."

I was shocked. I wanted him to see me too.

"Serena, you dazzle me up," Adrian told me and placed my hand on his erection. It was stiff and enormous against his boxers.

"Oh." I blurted.

Adrian looked pleased.
I looked down and whispered to Adrian.
"Adrian," I began, "kiss me."

Accepting my command, Adrian's lips welcomed mine. His lips were soft and warm against mine and they moved in an easy pace; a pace only Adrian knew. His hands were all over my face, his fingertips were caressing my cheeks and my neck. The insides of my head was filling with smoke.

It was too perfect. I couldn't deny that.

Unexpectedly, Adrian pulled me from my waist and my small frame was attracted to Adrian's masculinity.

"Whoa, baby, you feel so good." He told me in between his kisses.
I kissed him back, fiercely.

Ever since I laid eyes on him, I had really wanted to kiss him. Ever since his eyes told me something I never knew, I was anticipating to find out what it was. I wanted to find what there was to know.

"Show me, show me more." I said.
His eyes grew with alert.

Then his hands were on my bikini top.
I caught his hands firmly.

"You first." I remarked. He nodded.
He let me take his shirt off.

My eyes were visualizing a sight I've never seen. His half naked body had me mesmerized, my mouth slightly open.
His abs were perfect for him, his imperial posture had me gripping the ground for support.

"Enjoying the sight, Scarlett?"

I had my eyes on him, just a little longer.