sweetheart

Quote

Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.
~Pinterest

Warning: You are approaching a bad chapter.

Serena

Two warm hands were embracing me from behind as the sunshine poured through the window drapes of his bedroom.

For a moment, all I could gather up were my instincts, the sensations I felt in my rigid spine, the aroma that dazzled my vision.

He was still sleeping. His breathing was softer against my shoulder as he breathed in and out. But I couldn't be sure if he were really sleeping.

Still, I turned my face towards him and looked at him. With butterfly eyelashes that concealed a pair of luminous blue eyes, a perfect jawline, tanned skin and ruffled jet black hair, he looked strikingly handsome.

Am I daydreaming?

Is he really mine?

"Hello, gorgeous."

His voice came softer than I've ever heard and it rose the energy down in the depths of my soul and turned my goosebumps upside down. All I could do was hide my face under his shoulder.

"Hey, gorgeous, want me?"
His lips brushed against my forehead and rested there.

The blood was running to my cheeks. He was so close to me that it was almost difficult to breathe.

"You make me insane, Adrian."

"That is exactly what I want." He inhaled me. I winced.

"Do you not want it?"
He added, his ocean blue eyes drowning me.

Reluctantly, I made a sudden move and brushed his lips against mine. I felt his body stiffen against my touch.

"Serena," he pronounced my name as it was a divine word, a word that fell from heaven.

I listened to the beat of the heart that belonged to me.

"Adrian?"

"Let me in. Please."

His words were echoing in my mind, a faint whisper that woke the inner goddess inside me. His stare made time freeze for us and for a moment I was lost in them. I was ready to let him in. There were no barriers, no walls, no shields.

They had dissolved for him.

Stealthily, with caution, I made a move and kissed his lips; hungrily. He responded back, his lips soft and rough at the same time. I felt my body attract to his side. His hands pulled me closer to him. Commanding.

"Baby, don't say no."

I won't.

His lips were on my neck, sending shivers through my spine to where ever I'd never wanted to know. His hands were rubbing the cotton sweater, trying hard to get in contact with my skin underneath.

His eyes were staring at me, pleading.

"Yes, please." I heard my voice whisper.

Gently, he pulled me off from the sweater. I was lying on the bed, in my bra.

Adrian's eyes were marveling me. His eyes were glued to me and I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to look at me.

Slowly, I slid myself off from the trousers, revealing my perfect round back and thighs. He didn't break his gaze, he continued looking at my eyes, into my soul.