sleep with me

Adrian

Adrian

"Hell! Whose that red blondie?" Barry was muttering to himself as Scarlett entered the dance floor.

"Hey man, I need this one," he was demanding and my cheeks became hot with anger.

Barry was approaching her.

She didn't look timid at all. She looked wild and challenging, obviously not the Scarlett I knew.

"Hey babe, never seen you here," He said and circled his arm down her waist. Scarlett did not fight him back.

I winced at the scenario. It made me cringe with jealousy.

"Let me grab you a drink, handsome," She said to Barry and started to retreat.

I grabbed her hand. She looked at me, her eye balls wandering over every inch of me.

"Yes?" She asked.

I paled. She pretended not to know me.

"I need one too. Could you get it for me?"

She considered a moment.

Then she smiled. "Sure."

It seemed that she didn't know that I knew who she was. She was acting as a complete stranger. Probably, she did not want to let anyone know that she was Serena Waltz.

But I knew. I had seen enough of her face. Her disguise was scatterable.

She was soon before us, with two glasses of whiskey in each hand.

Barry took one greedily as though he were to have Scarlett for dessert.

I wanted to punch him in the face.

Scarlett was holding the glass of whiskey for me but I avoided accepting it.

This was insane, what was she doing in a place like this?

"What's your name sexy?" Barry jumped in, clearly amused at the new blonde.

"NO." She admitted, dangerously.

"If you had your drink, may I leave?" She insisted, wincing at Barry's outspokenness.

Then she turned to me.

"Are you going to drink this?"

She held out the glass for me.

"No, I suddenly lost my appetite for whiskey. Can you bring me some beer? Or some champagne?"

She grinned.

"You get it for yourself." She grumbled and gulped down the whiskey in one breath.

Woah. An excellent drinker.
Then she disappeared.

Minutes passed and I had not seen Scarlett around. Barry was completely drunk, he was swearing and singing at the same time.

However, I kept thinking of Scarlett. I was afraid she would get caught into something bad and unpleasant.