something nice

We didn't even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
~Winnie the Pooh

Virgin eyes, virgin minds, virgin lips, please don't read this part. You are approaching a bad chapter. However if you want to read, go ahead. But I warned you. 😊

Serena

I was heartbroken.

I didn't know why, I obviously knew that Adrian was not at fault and he did not mean to hurt me. But something either said me to give up on him or bear them inside and move on.

And I was ready to move on.

For the first time in my life, I was confident about where I was; where we were. I totally believed in Adrian and I knew that he wouldn't do anything to hurt my feelings.

I trusted him.

To trust a person was a great deal, specially to someone who had been betrayed by the people he or she used to love and care. But despite my past and the betrayals I faced, I did not want to lose Adrian.

I didn't want to compare him with the people I had met.
I didn't want to judge him because of anyone.

Adrian is what my heart wants.
And the heart wants what it wants.

"Hey baby," Adrian met up with me as the school called a close.

I smiled with him.

He had not come to his lessons today.
He had been practicing for the musical since morning.

I had been worrying about him since the moment he left the classroom.

And now that I see him, he looked handsome as ever. I figured the urge to wrap my arms around him.

"Did you miss me?" He asked me, smirking and leaning closer to me when we were seated in his BMW.

"Of course not," I said, trying to sound casual.

I missed you.

"Alright," he began, "but I was thinking of you all the time. And gosh I miss you so much."

He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine.
I didn't kiss him back. I stood numb. His kiss was so unexpected that it dazzled me up to even forget where I was.

"Hey, did I startle you?" He whispered to me.

Yes.

"No," I lied, suppressing a fake laugh.

I shouldn't show him how he makes me feel.
"Is she pretty?" I asked suddenly. Adrian stopped tucking his seat belt and looked straight at me.

"Who?" He asked.

"That sleeping beauty, you met her right?"

"Yes, I met Ana today. And she seemed nice and friendly," Adrian told me.

Nice and friendly?
Ana?

"Will you be practicing tomorrow too?" I asked, acting as if I didn't want his response.

Adrian smiled.