adrian

Quote

The wrong one will find you in peace and leave you in pieces, but the right one will find you in pieces and lead you to peace.
~Pinterest

Serena

I hope it's not to late.

I halted myself in front of Adrian's big iron gate and almost gasped for air. My eyes were dizzily making me aware of what was going on. Everything felt almost normal, it was what I wanted. I wanted everything to come back.

I want Adrian back.

Will he let me in?
Am I too late?

But what was he doing with Ana at the club?

Ana did mention something about how they met at a concert of her school. Had they been hanging out since that day? Had they known each other enough to have made them fall for each other?

Is that even stronger than what Adrian and I had?

'Was that you? I always wondered who could ever have a beautiful voice like that. Wow, you sing spellbindingly.'

I remembered how Adrian's eyes lighted up when Ana mentioned about her unmatchable talent of singing. I knew that Adrian loved singing and he knew that I didn't.

And Ana was a singer.
Adrian loved to hear Ana sing.
I don't belong there.

Maybe they get along pretty well?

Was it love at first hearing?

Suddenly the gate cracked open. For a split second, every cell in my body froze to where I was and I could feel the ice-cold blood pump out of my beat skipping heart. I wanted Adrian so bad. I wanted him back. Right now.

Adrian?

"Oh, you surprised me!",a meek feminine voice said as two pairs of turquoise green eye balls stood glaring at me. Two buttons of her transparent top were ripped open and it was exquisitely showing off her super strawberry pink bra. Her shiny blonde hair was messy, her lips swollen.

"Ana."

"Serena," she smiled, "How are you, sweetheart?"

"I'm absolutely fine, what about you?" I asked her.

She let out a grimace.

"Never felt so good in my whole life," she told me, her shaped eyebrows moving through her whole forehead.

I stood speechless. I didn't expect to find Ana at Adrian's house for a whole night. Judging by her expression, she seemed happy and meek.

"It's so nice to meet you, Serena," she spoke, "Adrian's still asleep though. I think it would be better if you don't disturb him right now."

I shot her a glance. "Why?"

"Why! Oh he's asleep right now. He has been staying up all night yesterday and barely had some sleep. He definitely needs some rest."

I chuckled.

"What have you been doing at his house? You are the one that's clearly disturbing him!"