neverland

Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
~Peter Pan

Please don't forget to press the star button at the bottom of your screen!

"Adrian, will you please shut the door?" I asked him, trying my best to cover up myself from his gaze. And it was then I noticed it, Adrian was shirtless. Seeing him shirtless made me want to suffocate myself.

I felt so exposed.
He shouldn't be doing this to me.

"Okay." He retreated too quickly and shut the door.

God. I felt so hot.
What was he thinking?

All of a sudden, the door opened again.

I gasped.

"God dammit Adrian, why do you-"

And then I realized that this time it was only his hand peeking out. He was holding the towel for me.

"Take your towel your highness or I will come in and wrap it around you," his voice chuckled.

I tiptoed to the door and tried to grab the towel.

Unexpectedly, Adrian appeared out of nowhere and swiftly pulled me closer to him. I gasped in shock as his arms circled around my naked waist and thrusted me closer to his bare chest.

For a moment, I could not even breath properly. Seeing Adrian shirtless made me want to suffocate myself and now his unexpected embrace made me forget how to breath.

And I was naked too.

"Hi beautiful, you look wet," he acknowledged me.

I shivered.
Was he meaning the water on my body or something else?

"Here, let me pat you dry..."
With the towel, he clumsily dried me up. I watched in anxious excitement as his eyes wandered through my body every time the towel patted my bare skin. It was too much for a day. I couldn't help blushing as I stared at the way his eyes shone and his clever fingers went through every inch of my body.

"When we get married, I would have showers with you." He told me, wrapping the towel around me, "and then I would dry you up, carry you to bed and feed you dinner. Then I would comb your hair and then blah blah blah and after that I would sleep with you."

My sweet Adrian.
'When we get married' would only happen once upon a sweet dream.
It hurt to even imagine a sweet dream that will never come true.

"Everyday I would wake up next to you," he continued and planted a kiss on my forehead, "I would always kiss you good morning, I would always make you laugh when you are angry. I would make you the happiest girl alive. Please Serena, let me do that for you."

I kissed his lips.

He looked at me with wide eyes. I was not sure if I was doing something wrong. But giving into him felt so right. It felt awfully right to be with him.

Even though I was standing naked with a super hot guy embracing me, it didn't matter.
It was Adrian embracing me.
And that was everything.

"I think I won't be able to let you go," he said, shyly, "I've become a selfish person from the day you came into my life. I've never been in a dilemma of emotions like this... you know what I mean Serena?"

"Yes, I know Adrian. I'm feeling the same right now."

Our eyes locked with each other.

"I want to let you go and then I don't want to. I know it will destroy me if you leave but I don't care about it. I don't want to think about it. I just want to be with you, right now."