hulk's daughter

~Pinterest

~Pinterest

Adrian

"I'll be sleeping on the floor."

Serena blurted out as we were getting ready to sleep. I thought she had wanted to sleep with me.

I mean no girl would be sleeping on the floor when the super hot guy in town was on his bed just inches away.But she seemed not to realize my hotness.

"Okay. Please yourself." I grumbled showing her that I was offended.

She winced at my word and sat on the floor.

"Here," I said, "take this pillow."

She clumsily accepted the pillow. Without a word, she had her back facing me. In minutes she was fast asleep.

I pretended not to care about her.

I could not understand what she really wanted.I never cared about the girls who were madly into me. I only cared about my pleasure, used them in order to get me distracted.

Yet I didn't want to hurt Serena.

By the time my eyes felt drowsy enough, I peeped out of my bed to have a look at her.
She was cuddled up as a little kitten, hugging the pillow tight. Her face didn't look challenging or disturbing and for a while looking at her made me feel better. The floor was cold and she was certainly freezing inside.
I felt sorry for her.

Slowly I got up from my bed and wrapped my blanket around her.

She snuggled and continued to sleep, peacefully.

I was pretty much sure that I was out of my senses. It was the first time I had even let anyone sleep on my bedroom floor. I couldn't understand what she was doing to me.

True, I said to myself, she was my worst distraction.

And that distraction was using me.

And I knew that it would either be my ruin or my survival.

The next morning, she was gone.

Mrs. Reece did not know where she went.

"Miss Waltz told me to get her clothes from where she used to stay,"Mrs Reece explained.
"As soon as I got them, she got changed and went out."

"Where would she go?" I asked her, stunned.

"I think she might be at school," Mrs. Reece stated.

Serena

I wanted to find a place to board in, immediately. I had some money with me and it would be enough to pay for the rent for the first month. But however even if I did find a place to stay, I wouldn't be able to pay for the rent if I didn't have a way of earning money.