one last time

Two years ago...

I met him at the Snakes Club. Although he was there at school, I was unable to talk to him since I was a newbie graduated from middle school. For my sheer luck, I was given free entrance with a scholarship to enter California high.

From the very first day, I had my eyes laid on this boy; a senior. He was that bad boy everyone wanted to be with. He was that popular one. Every girl wanted to get noticed by him.

He was in disguise as every snake when I entered the club that night.

I could quite remember his features, his perfectly drawn eyelashes and chestnut brown eyes that hid under that white masquerade mask. I found his words like honey to my ears, every word making me stunned to the ground. His gaze made time to stop. He was a living daydream.

I wanted to be his forever after; his fairytale.

I wanted to be his.

But I was too late when I realized he was a nightmare.

I just wish I hadn't been his.

***

I didn't know where S17 went. Even less did I know where I was. I just wanted to yell at something. I wanted to punch someone in the face.

Or kill myself.

The shock was too much, I had already sacrificed my family, my name and my home to at least live in peace. I wanted to disappear from everyone's life and live as a completely different person. I wanted to be someone else.

I wanted to be anyone except from the person I used to be.

But now, he knew that I survived.

My numb legs brought me to the beach. I didn't know how I headed in the tunnels and I barely remember anything. My lungs kept gasping for air. My legs shivered and cold blood rose to my lips.

It was so cold outside.

It was even more cold to have no one by your side.

No one to warm you up when your heart was freezing.

No one to thaw a freezing heart.

Determined, I shuffled and strode to the beach. When the wave foams touched my naked toes, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I couldn't take this anymore!
Leave me alone!

Adrian

"Look, I was just playing with you."

I told the albone girl who was sitting on my lap trying to rub her sexy butt against my erection. Maybe she wanted anal, but she was not going to get anything from me.

"But you wanted to give me a taste, remember?"
She played with her hair, awfully too close to me.

"I don't remember anything like that." I told her, rather flatly.

She looked furious.

"Oh cmon, Superman. It's just for tonight."