Don't Stop

"This is my seat!" Hoseok happily sits down in the seat that was left single, apart from your own.

Waving him off, you say, "Have fun."

"Y/N?" Jimin asks you while you walk down the theater in search of the row with the letter that matches your tickets.

Finally reaching your designated row, you turn into it. "Yeah?"

"What is the movie name?"

"What is the movie's name," you correct him . It's became a natural thing for you to do; correcting him. A lot of the grammatical mistakes he makes are small and mostly unnoticeable, but can easily be fixed and you've already been seeing improvement. "It's called Catnado, remember?"

Nearing the two seats that are for you and Jimin, you stop when you see a girl sitting in your seat.

"Um, excuse me?" you say politely.

She looks up at you with a snotty look, "What do you want?"

"This is my seat," you explain calmly, "See?"

You hold out the ticket that reads the same number and row that she's in. "So does mine," she too holds up a ticket with the same information.

"But-"

"I got here first," she sneers, her attention turning back to the previews playing on the large screen that's illuminating the packed room.

Debating whether you should go ask an employee or not, your choice is made when the lights dim. "Ladies and gentlemen," a soothing voice spews from speakers above, "Please turn off all cellular devices and take your seats, for the movie is starting soon. Sit back and enjoy! Please come again!"

"Sit down," you whisper-yell to Jimin.

Like you told him to, he uncomfortably sits in the recliner chair below him that's in it's upright position.

"Will you quiet down?" The rude girl from before spits beside you.

"Scoot back," you whisper again, pushing your hand on Jimin's chest so his back becomes flush with the fabric behind it.

The light coming from the movie screen is all that's helping you decipher what and where to go, which at this point, isn't much. Turning around, you sit down on his lap without warning.

Immediately, you feel his legs tense up and his breath hitch. "Just stay still," you quietly say to him while turning your head so he can hear you.

The previews soon turns into the introduction of the long awaited movie. Everything is suppose to be great... except it isn't. You're uncomfortable, probably blocking Jimin's view completely, and your butt is completely numb from sitting like this.

"Y/N, I can't see," Jimin whines softly from behind you.

Sighing, you turn your head to face him. "I know, I'm sorry. I'm going to try and recline the chair, okay?"

With a nod of his head, you push the button to the left of you to make the electric chair pull out and recline. This gives you a chance to reposition your body to your liking. Firstly, you move your legs in between Jimin's by pushing his out gently so they lay just around your own, then you shift your whole body a bit lower so your head instead rests on Jimin's shoulder, giving him a chance to actually see the screen.

Your butt, however, is still numb. It feels as though you've been sitting for ages, so you decide to move it to the right a bit.

Little motions like this make it less uncomfortable, and you continue doing them to your liking. If only you'd realized what you were truly doing then, would you have stopped.