Date

"Um, Y/N?" Jimin asks you while laying in his bed. You're still up, working on an assignment while sitting in your own bed.

Halting your hands from typing anything else, you glance up. "Yeah? I thought you were asleep."

"Can we go outside tomorrow?" he asks. Thinking back on it, Jimin really hasn't gone out much. You can count a total of three times. The first was when you went shopping for his clothes. You also took him out when you saw the movie. Then you took him grocery shopping with you because he was curious a few weeks ago. Other than that, he's been cooped up all day by himself.

Maybe that's why he's so pale....

"I have school tomorrow." You say back.

You hear him shift from across the room in his bed. "After school?"

Sighing, you do feel bad for basically keeping him hostage in your apartment. If he knew any better, he'd have been gone a long time ago. "Okay."

He giggles excitedly. "I am happy. Goodnight, Y/n. I like you a lot."

"I like you too," you reply. "Get some sleep now."

"You should too, Y/N." He says. "You told me that sleep is important."

Shutting your laptop, you set it on your night table. "I know, I know. I'm going to bed soon."

***

"What are you wearing?" you ask Jimin while walking into your apartment. He stands in front of you with the same pair of skinny jeans you gave him when he fell into your room that you haven't seen since. He also wears a ridiculous yellow rain coat that you barely recognize to be yours while on him. It has sat at the back of your closet since you moved here, as it was a gift you received but never chose to wear for seemingly obvious reasons.

Clearly Jimin didn't see those reasons.

He wiggles his arms and looks like that of a penguin. "You promised that we were going outside today."

"Oh, that." You say, unenthusiastic. "Can we do it another day? Like maybe when it's not pouring buckets of rain."

"Buckets of rain... Y/N is that where rain comes from?" He asks.

Shaking your head, you say, "Never mind. But why are you wearing that old thing?"

"In the color book you bought me, yellow was a raincoat. Y/N, you wear a yellow raincoat when it rains." He explains to you, acting like you didn't have the slightest idea of the functions the raincoat served.

"It doesn't have to be yellow, Chim." You laugh, moving to unzip the too-small coat from him. "We can just use an umbrella."

You pull off the plastic-like material, and he's left in a white, long-sleeve shirt. "Okay, Y/N."

"We can go out soon before it gets too late," you tell him. "I just have to go change really quick."

You change out of your usual school attire, and dress in something warm, but comfortable. Like it's natural, you walk into the kitchen in search of a snack to eat before. Banana milk it is.

Just as you peel off the top, someone walks in. "Y/N! What are you doing?!"

"Having some banana milk...?" you say innocently, taking a sip of it.

"Oh, okay."

You give him a questioning look before continuing to down your drink. Jimin stands in the same spot and watches you the whole time.

"Mm," you say while swallowing some. "Why are you just staring at me?"

Then he turns to the right, looking in another direction. "I am not."