The Night: Step Two

part II

-

Jimin's POV

And he kisses her.

Although... he didn't really know what to do after that.

His expression turns sour way too quickly as he tries to remembers Hoseok's advice, but comes up blank.

Y/N's pretty lips on his own make him forget everything else in his head.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asks as she pulls away.

He opens his eyes slowly, realizing he had his eyes squeezed shut and lips puckered in a weird and uncomfortable way when he couldn't remember the next step.

"I-I... nothing is wrong." He stutters.

She smiles at him, lifting her hand up to squeeze his cheek. "You're cute today."

C-Cute?! Jimin wants to exclaim out loud. Everything he's done thus far was supposed to make him look like a man... according to Hoseok.

So why does she call him cute and go back to watching the movie?

Getting upset, Jimin takes her face in his hands, turns her to look at him, and pecks her lips again.

He backs away, looking for blush to appear on her cheeks, or maybe her parted lips wanting more.

Instead, she's smiling up at him with a chuckle.

He pecks her lips once more, backs away, and still nothing.

He repeats the process another five times, delivering her with small kisses and looking for a reaction. Y/N's small giggles only grow louder and he can tell the red on his cheeks is growing too.

"Y/N, why won't you do anything?" He pouts, creasing his brows while still holding her face between his hands.

She halts her laughs, only a smile remaining. "What do you want me to do, Chim?"

"I-I want..." He trails off, shutting his eyes tightly. "I want you to feel what you make me feel."

He doesn't listen to Hoseok's instructions anymore.

He simply does what his body aches for him to do.

Taking one of her hands, he takes it and places it on his forearm.

Y/N's POV

You sit still as Jimin litters your lips with small kisses, backing away after each one to look at your face with a frustrated expression.

You can't help but giggle at the playful action.

"Y/N, why won't you do anything?" He asks with frustration.

Smiling still, you look at his red cheeks and flustered expression. "What do you want me to do, Chim?"

"I-I want..." You watch as he attempts to form a complete thought, struggling with closed eyes. "I want you to feel what you make me feel."

You don't smile anymore, only a confused gaze left.

He removes one of his hands that were on your cheek and moves it to grip your hand.

You stay silent, simply waiting to see what he's doing.

He leads your hand to hover above his wrist.

Then he connects the two areas of skin.

"Hng-" you let out with the electric shock that erupts into your hand as a result of the action.

You pull away, breathing heavily.

"Wh-what the heck was that?" You stutter with worry, looking at his arm and then his face that is beet red.

"D-Did you feel it?" He hushes.

You nod, gulping while trying to figure out what you just felt. "What was it?"

"It's what I-I feel, Y/N... I-It keeps getting worse. It only gets better when you touch me," he mutters while scooting closer to you on the couch.

You hesitate before staying still. "What are you talking about? Jimin..."

He keeps his head down, now right beside you. "What you make me feel. Y/N, please touch me. Make it feel better."

"Y-You're scaring me," you hold your breath. "I thought you were better now... I thought your wrist" -you reach out and touch it once more- "Ah!" You yelp once more at the energetic feeling. It's like a shock passing through his skin to yours; too real to believe it was just your imagination.

With his head down, he leans closer to you, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Why-why does it feel like that?" You ask quietly.

He doesn't respond and only puts his hand on either side of your shoulders, willing his head off of you to look you in the eyes. You take in his features that are so different from what you've ever seen.

His panting state moves his whole body up and down in a slow rhythm, his red and parted lips matching the shade of the fiery desire that runs through his cheeks. His eyes, tired yet lustful, stare at your own with a plea.

And for the second time that night, he kisses you.

[A/N]

Okay, wow, what do you guys think is up with Jimin's wrist...? Why is it acting up again?

How are you today? I hope you are all okay. Even if you're not good or great, just okay is enough sometimes. I'm going to try my best to update the next couple parts pretty frequently since they're shorter than usual.

Rest well, please :)

- Ichiranramen <3