Bedtime Stories [Fallen Shorts]

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Fallen-Shorts, where we go beyond the chapters to show what's really going up with Y/N and that knucklehead Jimin! Today we will be showing a series of events that express Jimin's, or as we like to call him, Chim Chim's, experience with bedtime!

Note that the following scenes are not in the present time, i.e. before Y/N confesses to loving Jimin.

"Jimin, I told you no!" You sigh as he wraps his arms around you tightly, head pressed in between your shoulder blades

He hums tiredly that early morning as you attempt to get ready for school.

Standing in front of your bathroom mirror, you respire once again as Jimin hugs you from behind.

"But you let me hold you all night, Y/N, remember?" He muffles into your shirt.

You exhale gently with a frown. "Those are just dreams," you explain softly and for the umpteenth time. Every now and again Jimin gets confused by his dreams, thinking they actually happened.

"A dream?" He asks.

"Yes, they're not real." You reply.

You feel him shift his head so his cheek is now pressed into your back. "Why not?"

"They're something your mind comes up with when you sleep," you describe to him once again. "You dream about what you want sometimes, other times they can be just random things, and some can even be scary."

He hums more. "What do you dream about, Y/N?"

"I don't remember my dreams that often," you admit.

"Why?"

You shrug your shoulders gently. "Maybe I don't want to remember?"

"Why wouldn't you?" He asks urgently. "I had such a good dream, Y/N. I hope I'll always remember it."

You sigh again. "They're not real."

"Are you sure?" He asks, still hugging you. "It felt so real, Y/N. When I held you..." he puts his hands across your stomach now, "And you let me do it all night. I'm so sure of it."

You look down. "They're just dreams, Jimin."

He shuts his eyes, letting go. "I wish they could be real..."