Love Me Now

Jimin's POV

He was frozen.

Wondering if his ears had deceived him.

Or if it was just a lie.

He couldn't go through that pain again.

But he continues to grip onto the one thing he knows. "N-not lying?"

She only grips him harder.

"No, no." She quickly says, pushing out those bordering thoughts. "Not anymore. I promise."

And then he feels something he's never felt before.

The feeling is so unlike the pain, yet somehow so similar.

Instead of the intolerable firey feeling, it feels unimaginably warm.

And it floods his mind and body to the point where he can't seem to think of anything else except that he needs that feeling.

Stumbling with her still wrapped tightly in his arms, he blindly walks with his head tucked into her neck and into her bedroom.

Finally reaching her bedroom, he quickly leads them to the edge of her bed simply from his memory.

The back of her legs meet it first, and he follows, toppling over her while still making sure he's touching every part of her he can.

She gasps inaudibly, clutching at the back of his neck.

That makes him go crazy, his face still in the crook of her own neck.

He never knew something could feel so good.

"Jimin, are you okay?" She asks, breaths heavy. "Why are you crying?"

He didn't realize it until she said it, but he was, in fact, crying.

He'd never felt something more wonderful and it resonated throughout him, the only exit being his eyes that cried of the overflowing feeling.

"I-I love you," he manages to say through the tears.

And if this was what love felt like, he didn't think there was anything else in the world that he could love more.

"Look at me," she hushes underneath him.

He hesitantly moves away from the position he had by her neck, revealing to her his red eyes.

She flushed a bright shade of pink underneath him, hair sprawled out around her head as she stared back up at him. Lifting up a hand, she cups the side of his face in her palm. "No more tears."

He closes his eyes, pressing his face further into her opened palm firmly. "You're s-so warm. Feels so nice," he mumbles out choppy phrases whilst placing his own hand over hers.

Once more, he leans down, making sure every part of him is against her. "Touch me now," he pleads.

He held onto her, not wanting this feeling to slip away.

"Love me now," he whispers.

***

Hoseok's POV

Sitting in his office during a break, Hoseok sighs at his phone that lays on the desk in front of him.

"Let it go," he mumbles to himself.

He still couldn't get the boy out of his head.

It was as if he was some kind of fantasy in his mind, disappearing the next day but the memory still sticking.