Departure of Innocence

Jimin's POV

one day ago

"Lesson one," Hoseok announces. "You gotta get that mood going, understand?"

"No."

"Well. This is gonna take a while," Hoseok mutters before continuing. "Listen carefully, Chim. Do you think that if you walked in Y/N's apartment tonight in a pair of dinosaur pajamas, she would want to kiss you again? The way she kissed you yesterday?"

Jimin creases his brows, clearly confused as Hoseok tries to explain to him how to make Y/N his. "Would that make her like me more?"

"No!" Hoseok yells. "Wrong, wrong, wrong. Women are naturally attracted to men with authority and a sense of dominance. You have to reel her in somehow, right? Show her you can be that guy who doesn't wear a shirt while on a morning run."

"Don't wear a shirt," Jimin repeats.

"Good. Now, lesson two." Hoseok continues, pacing around his living room with a finger extended at Jimin sitting on the couch. "The touch. Best way to assert your dominance is with confidence and a little possession."

Jimin nods his head. He would gladly touch Y/N if it made her kiss him again.

"Even if it is just an arm around her shoulder the first time, or grazing her hand when you pass her, you gotta grab her attention." Hoseok goes on. "Don't rush it. Key idea is to tease her to the point that she has to almost ask why you haven't kissed her yet. Y/N's like a magnet. You find that poll that attracts to her and she's yours."

Imagining it in his head, Jimin begins to think of his approach.

"Lesson three. The makeout," Hoseok makes note of this step. "This is where you failed, my little Chimmy. You gotta keep things interesting, keep her with you, let her know what's going through your head."

"So I tell her I want to kiss her more?" Jimin asks.

Hoseok shakes his head. "Let the body speak, little man. You gotta prove to her that you know what you're in for. Don't be afraid to let instinct take over. If you get to the point you were at yesterday, all you have to do is take it a step further. Add the mood from lesson one and the touch from lesson two."

Jimin takes careful mental notes along the way.

"Do you know what comes next, innocent ramen-head boy?" Hoseok eyes him carefully.

With the shake of his head, Jimin stares up at Hoseok for answers. Hoseok only goes in his room, silence for a couple of seconds, then comes back out and sits beside him. "Why do you need your computer?" Jimin asks curiously.

"The next lesson," Hoseok hums. "You're gonna want to pay attention to this one."

Y/N's POV

present

"Oh sorry," you quickly say after walking into the changing room you didn't know was currently occupied in the back of the bowling alley.

"It's okay, I don't mind." The boy you walked in on responds. "I'm almost done."

You turn around upon his words, not paying mind to his bare chest. "I didn't know you worked tonight's shift, Taehyung."