Not Happy

Y/N's POV

"So I just stand here then?" You ask as Jin explains what you'll be doing at the alley; your new workplace that you thankfully weren't too late to the first day.

You've been given the job of working the front desk, giving lanes and shoes to the customers as they come in. Thankfully, as Namjoon had explained it earlier, most of the shifts needed will be in the afternoons and on the weekends, or rather all the time that you don't have school.

"Yep. Stand, smile, serve." Jin repeats like a robot, enunciating his so-called motto. "Oh, and when you work on the weekends, there's usually two of you working the front desk. Which reminds me," he glances at his watch, "Taehyung should be here soon."

"Taehyung?" You question.

Looking back at you with a smile, Jin nods his head. "Yep, he'll be working front desk with you tonight. He'll help you out," Jin says with a wink. "There's my boy." Jin says not much longer after, looking behind you at what you believe to be the other employee.

Turning around, you watch as a brown-haired, tall boy emerges from the employee room. He wears a red shirt with the bowling alley's logo on it, with black pants, and lastly a red cap.

"Tae!" Jin squeals, seeming to be close with the young boy. He couldn't be much younger than you, if at all.

Smiling a large, boxy grin, the males walks up beside you and your boss. "Oh, you must be Y/N." He says politely.

"Yes," you nod, noticing the handsome face of the man as he stands directly in front of you now.

Smiling with one side of his mouth, he leans on the desk. Jin idles by, ready to walk away. "Alright Tae, I trust you'll teach Y/N everything?"

"Of course," the brown haired boy responds.

Jimin's POV

It's been a few days since Y/N began working, and Jimin can easily see her mood change.

She seems more tense, and a lot more stressed.

Like tonight. She arrived home late before quickly trying to get her schoolwork done for the next day.

He doesn't understand why she works so much.

And on top of that confusion, the other day when Hoseok tried to explain his questions, Jimin just ended up with more than he began.

One thing he does know, however, is that he wants Y/N to be happy.

His urge to touch her and be near her is back, especially since the contact has been close to minimal because she's rarely been home, and when she is, she's busy.

Jimin knows that Y/N had told him to tell him when he starts feeling weird, but he doesn't want to stress her anymore than she already is.

He watches as Y/N walks towards him as he sits on the edge of her bed that night, presumably to go to bed. She seems extremely down today, Jimin observes from the way she drags her feet behind her with little energy. The small lamp on the opposite side of the room being the only light on, illuminating her figure beautifully. It reminds him of the scene that he watched on TV the other day.

He recalls the scene, how the woman looked so pleased in it.

He wants to give that feeling to Y/N.

As she slumps onto the bed beside him, Jimin hears her exhale, the weight of the bed shifting underneath him.

"Are you going to sleep now?" Jimin asks as she continues to lay sideways on the bed, her hand covering her face.

Sitting up quickly, Y/N shakes her head dismissively. "No, I have an assignment due, and-"