The Third Day

Y/N's POV

Opening your eyes to the light that creeps in through your window, you yawn silently. You feel two hands around your waist, a body pressed up against your back.

You snuggle back against him, closing your eyes with a satisfied smile.

His leg suddenly crosses on top of yours and he hums. Face up against your neck, he begins to peck you lightly with his firm lips that hover gently above your skin.

You feel his leg creep more over your own and the kisses become more aggressive. You flinch when he bites an area on your shoulder.

"Jimin..." you mumble weakly. "It's too early."

He only hums more. "That didn't stop you yesterday... or the day before that."

Growing red, you realize that today is the third day since that night. You've used up both of your sick days at work and skipped classes. That also means Hoseok is getting back today from the sudden road trip he took.

"I have to work at noon," you try to reason. "I have to get ready."

He lifts himself up to then lean over and kiss you. "I love you."

You smile up at him as he hovers over you. "I love you too. But I have to take a shower."

"I'll come with you," he kisses your shoulder gently.

"No, I-"

"Y/N, you said that once we love each other, we can cleanse together." He mumbles the sentence into the side of your neck, sending tingles up your spine.

But he's right. You did say that.

"Okay, fine. But that's it," you say sternly. "Just a shower."

[30 minutes later]

"I'm going to be late!" You yell while slipping on your clothes and putting your still-damp hair up. "I said just a shower, Jimin!"

He trails behind you, only a towel around his waist as you near the front door with a smile on his face.

"Don't forget this," he holds up your phone as you open the door.

"Thank you," you grab it from his hands.

He pecks your cheek lightly. "Goodbye. I love you."

"I love you too," you cup his cheek momentarily, rubbing your thumb over it. "I'll be home by six."

And you're out the door.

***

Jimin's POV

Laying on the couch after Y/N leaves, he's dressed now, thinking of what to do.

He sits and sits and sits.

Then he knows.

-

"Give me job to help Y/N," he demands, standing in front of Jungkook after walking into the cafe.

Scratching his neck with a smile and a small chuckle, Jungkook doesn't know whether to take him seriously or not. "Sorry Jimin, we're not looking for employees at the moment."

"But I need money," he creases his brows, not understanding why Jungkook wasn't understanding him. "Job."

"The grocery store across the street is hiring, I heard." Jungkook points out the window to the corner shop across from his. "You can apply there."

Without any other words, Jimin leaves and soon enough finds himself in the grocery store.

"Job please," he says to the first man he sees.

Brows creased with a snicker, the middle-aged man looks annoyed. "Move out of the way, can't you see I'm trying to pay for my groceries?"

He looks around the store some more, then spots a sign at the front labeled: now hiring!

Going up to it, he stands beside it. Thinking that if he waits there long enough, he'll get hired.

The sliding doors beside him continuously open and close.

"Hello," he greets the next person to come in.

"Goodbye," he says to the man exiting.

He does that for about twenty minutes.

Then a woman walks in, and he only sees the back of her but recognizes the long, dark hair immediately.

"Y/N!" He smiles, rushing up to her to give her a hug. "Y/N," he says again.

She turns around.

"Oh," Jimin stops in his tracks, smile faltering. "Hello," he greets the stranger.

"Hi," she says questioningly before walking back in the store.

He goes back to stand by the sign.

"Are you just gonna stand there all day and say hi to people, or are you going to buy something?" A woman in a blue shirt asks him.

He points to the sign. "Job please."

"Huh?" She creases her brows. "Oh, are you here to apply?"

He nods.

"Ha, you should've just come up to one of our employees," the older woman chuckles lightly. "How charming of you to wait and attract all these customers."

***

Y/N's POV

Walking home from the alley, you decide to stop at the nearby cafe to get a drink for you and a snack for Jimin.

"Hey Jungkook," you greet casually while taking off your light jacket.

"Hi Noona," he smiles back. "The usual?"

You nod your head, sighing while walking up to the counter.

"Long day?" He asks. "I haven't seen you come by the last couple of days, have you been busy?"

"No, I-" you suddenly stop, remembering what you've been doing the last couple days. "Y-Yeah, I have been busy, I mean."

He hands you a small bag and a coffee. "On the house today."

"Oh, you're too nice, but I insist." You begin to take out your wallet.

"Don't worry about it," he shakes his head. "Instead, just come over with Jimin tomorrow so he can tell me how the job application went."

You stop. "What job?"

"He didn't tell you?" Jungkook turns his head. "He came by earlier looking for a job. I think he went over to the grocery store across the street."

You turn around, looking through the glass of the cafe into the street, and then through the glass of the grocery store.

"AH!" You yelp.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook intervenes.

"J-Jimin..." you point your finger in the direction of where he stands in the grocery store, face up against the glass window and hands pressed beside him as he stares at you with big eyes.

Jungkook squints his eyes in the direction. "Oh, my... is that Jimin?"

You nod your head hesitantly.

"Looks like he got the job..."

[A/N]

Hi my wonderful Ramies, how are you? I'm sorry this chapter has taken a while, but I've been so busy! I promise I will be back soon :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day and please rest well!

- Ichiranramen <3

Fallen | p.jmOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara