The Night: Step Three

part III

[slightly mature content ahead]

-

Y/N's POV

All at once, your heartbeat begins to race and the room that seemed big is suddenly so suffocating as Jimin's lips move against your own.

You've been able to keep a level head through many of his attempts at kissing you beyond tiny nips previous to now, but this time you can't seem to find that spot in your head.

Instead, you're gripping at either side of his bare shoulders, trying to resist the feelings that pass through you all at once.

It all feels so different.

Somehow, Jimin's kisses seemed to have matured in a way, and he has a new controlling front that you haven't seen.

All at once, he moved his hands to hold you gently, cupping your face with one hand. He leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of your neck, something you've felt him do several times before, but not like this.

Your body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook you, and the bright warmth blossomed within you once more. You were breathless with intense pleasure as he showered you with gentle, soft kisses, each with its own glimmer of passion.

You wondered for short seconds if this was really the Jimin you had gotten so close to. The one you've always known as shy and innocent.

But that question is soon replaced by a sharp pain behind your ear.

He bit you. And for some odd reason, a whole other wave of heat passes over you with the contact.

Then you felt a hot breath on your neck, his tender lips brushing over the area. Burning as they make contact with your neck once more.

A hand runs through your hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around your waist and pulls you close to his fresh scented body on the couch. His kisses are now on your shoulders and in your hair.

God, you don't know what's happening.

He whimpers against your lips, scrambling to bring your body closer to his.

"Y-Y/N," he lets out with a held breath. His forehead leans against your own as you catch your breaths. "I love you... so much... C-Can we...?" The words get caught in his throat as his hands still grip the base of your shirt.

You lean your head in as to touch the tip of your nose to his. "Can we what?"

He breathes audibly, dipping his head to kiss your lips again, breath hitching each time you kiss him back with equal passion.

As his hands slide down your waist and past your hips, you move down to latch your lips to his neck, causing him to grip underneath your thighs.

You don't even hesitate before following his lead and climbing over his lap, lips still kissing and licking his neck. His weak state makes his head fall to rest on your shoulder in front of him and you suck on the area below his ear.

That doesn't last long before he clutching your back and turning you to lay flat on the side of the couch as he hovers over you and kisses your lips in another thrilling battle.

The way his lips move against yours... you're not sure how long this side of him has been hiding, and where. He's completely taking control and making you feel an unimaginable heat that no one ever has.

It's hot as his hands move like rakes through your tangled hair.

It's hot as your hands roam his unclothed chest that suddenly seems more attractive and manly than it ever has.

It's hot as you gasp for air while kissing those full, red lips that are slick with a craving mirroring your own.

Too far.

You know it's going too far.

But you don't stop.

***

Jimin's POV

He can't think of Hoseok's instructions anymore. The very thought not even having enough attention to cross his mind.

Instead, he's completely focused on her lips that are on his, and her hands that are tangled in his hair, on his face, over his chest.

Everything.

He's focused on everything and anything she does that only heats him up more and more.

He places one hand on the back of the couch while balancing himself, a foot on the floor and a knee on the cushion as he hovers over her, desperately searching for a way to get closer.

Then he's grabbing her and rolling onto the floor.

She chuckles once with a small shriek while landing on top of him, humming with desire before leaving a trail of kisses down his throat.

He lays still on his back as she continues down. He wouldn't- no, he couldn't stop now.

It was too much.

That overflowing love in his stomach and in his heart needed to reach her.

She needed to know how much that love was for her, and for her only.

She kisses his chest now, making the up and down movement of his heart increase.

Lower, and lower.

She keeps kissing further down until-

Knock, knock.

[A/N]

Ha- you thought I wouldn't leave ANOTHER cliffhanger?? You thought wrong *evil smile*

I am so, so wicked. I apologize for all these cliffhangers, but I really want to make these mini-chapters perfect. I won't publish them if I'm not happy with them, so I hope you understand the little wait.

I promise I'll give you an update soon! Now rest well. I purple you xx

- Ichiranramen <3

- Ichiranramen <3