Altered State of Mind

Y/N's POV

"Hoseok!" You yell at the boy who has his arm in the air, passing another drink to Jimin, who seems to be completely out of it. "Why haven't you responded to my texts? And stop this!" You yell again as Jimin reaches his arm out limply for the next drink.

Eyeing you from the side, their eyes half closed and lips puckered, you watch as the two grown men you've learned to call your best friends look at you with confusion.

Because they're drunk, and don't understand a single thing that's happening.

"Jimin," you say quietly, looking at the tiny boy who doesn't even seem to recognize you. You heave a sigh of relief while seeing him okay.

Even though he's drunk and will likely wake up tomorrow with the worst headache of his life, he's okay.

However, your happiness only last so long before you stare back at the redhead who attempts to hand you a shot.

"Hoseok," you grit out, clearly annoyed. "You better put that down before I have to."

Setting it down, he puts both his hands up. "Don't call the pOliCe." He announces, burping halfway through the last word.

"I can't believe you two right now!" You shake your head out of disappointment while watching the mess they've made of themselves.

And as if by some miracle as Jimin eyes you out of the corner of his eye, he realizes who he's looking at. "Y/N."

"Yes, Chim, we're going home. I know it hurts." You sympathize while taking a step closer to him.

But it's too late.

Too late for you to see the devilish smirk that appears on his lips when he realizes it's you, the darkness in his eyes that may or may not be a result of the alcohol, not even the empty bottle behind him that was only one of the many he drank all by himself.

Stumbling out of his seat, he swiftly wraps his arms around your waist before pressing his face into your neck.

Not thinking anything more of it other than that he's tired and drunk, you pat his back. "Chim," you soothe. "Let's go home, okay?"

You don't think anything of the way his lips press into a smirk as he inhales your scent, how his hand continues to travel down your back. You don't realize what he plans to do.

"Mmm," he hums into your ear, his body rumbling with pleasure. "Y/N, touch me. I love it when you touch me."

"I know it hurts," you rub his back, still caught in the lie of his non-existent innocence. You don't even listen to his words as you search for the nearest exit out of the bar, but it's nearly impossible with Jimin slumped on your shoulder and the abundant amount of people limiting your view.

Bingo.

Staring across the crowded room, you spot the double doors that just scream for you to open them. "Chim, let's g-"

You stop mid-sentence upon the feeling of his lips on your neck. It wouldn't surprise you in a normal instance, especially not now that he's drunk.

But it's not the same this time.

As he slowly opens his thick lips on the burning skin of your neck, you feel something completely new.

It wet, sticky, and hot, hot, hot.

"What do you think you're doing?" You ask, and wish your voice sounded more composed and convincing. Except, it didn't.

He continues the uncharted path his tongue makes up to the base of your ear. "Y/N, you taste so good."