Mature

Y/N's POV

Gasping at the sudden action, you attempt to move away when Jimin pulls the move to kiss you. He doesn't let you, but instead pulls his lips apart from yours on his own, leaving your bodies close.

"You can't leave me." He lets out while staring down at you so close. "You can't."

Gulping harshly, you nod your head, still flustered from the kiss. "I-I never was," you stutter

"I like you so much Y/N." He closes his eyes and moves his head to the side of your neck. "I can make you happy," he whispers, "I can."

"It's okay," you reassure while rubbing his back, still trying to calm down yourself. "You don't have to worry about me so much, Jimin." You say truthfully.

Moving to look at you once again, Jimin's brown orbs meet your own. "All I can do is think of you, Y/N. You're the only thing that matters to me."

Heart beating wildly in your chest, you stay silent. This isn't the first time he's said something like this, but why is your heart beating so fast this time?

"I want to make you happy." He says firmly, grasping your arm with his hand. "Please."

"But you already make me happy, Jimin."

You don't even have time to see the gleam that suddenly envelopes his round eyes, or the way his eyes no longer study your own, but instead focus on your lips, not even the way his hand moves down to meet your own before his lips are on your own once more.

Warmth radiates from the spot where his lips just meet your lips, slowly spreading through the rest of you.

And you don't back away this time.

It was a small yet warm kiss. You honestly never knew a kiss so innocent could be so compassionate and emotion-filled.

It was brief and perfunctory, lasting no longer nor shorter than it should have. Not moving far when you pull away, Jimin completely hugs your form now.

And you understand. Him kissing you was him simply translating his utter compassion and loyalty towards you in a more direct way than the usual hugs he gives you.

Because that's all it could possible mean, right?

Still sitting on the edge of your bed in a warm embrace, you're both startled when your apartment door suddenly swings open.

Hugging your form even tighter in a protective manner, Jimin pulls you closer.

"Hoseok?" Jimin quires while your head is still pressed into his chest.

Finally letting go when seeing who it is, Jimin allows you to see the red-haired male smirking from across the room.

"Did I interrupt something?" Hoseok chuckles under his breath while crossing his arms.

Standing up abruptly and parting from Jimin, you quickly shake your head. "Nothing."

Nodding his head with yet another smirk, Hoseok walks more into your room.

"Did you need something?" You ask while nervously fidgeting your fingers as if you just got caught doing something wrong. Except you've done nothing of the sort.

"Actually, I made dinner plans for tonight since you don't work." Hoseok claps his hands. "We're gonna go to a nice restaurant, so dress appropriately."

Creasing your eyebrows, you ask, "What's the occasion, and- wait, how do you know that I have off today?"

Opening his mouth, Hoseok quickly catches himself. "Well, I'm pretty good friends with Jin and Joonie, so they told me, that's all. And, I thought I'd seize this chance for a dinner." Before you can ask anything else, he quickly shushes you. "I'll text you the restaurant. Be there with Chim at 7:00, alright?"