Danger

Jimin's POV

"Just be careful, Chim." Y/N smiles gently at him, patting his head. "If he starts acting crazy or asks a question you don't like, all you have to do is run."

"Y/N, I'm not going to kill him, jeez," Hoseok says while leaning on the wall of his apartment. "It'll be fine."

Jimin watches as Y/N looks at him, her eyes seemingly sparking more than usual. How beautiful.

With a smile and nod, she then hugs him.

Immediately returning the favor, Jimin wraps his arm around her.

"Bye," she says before leaving for work.

"Goodbye, Y/N."

Hoseok calls him as he walks into the main room of his apartment. "Chim, come here."

"Okay."

Following Hoseok, Jimin too sits down on the couch in the room with the TV.

"Listen," Hoseok sighs, "I'm sorry I freaked out yesterday. Y/N told me that she told you that I know now. If you want to talk about it, you can with me."

Y/N did tell Jimin this morning. At first, he was confused.

Y/N had told him so many times not to tell anyone. Whether it be a complete stranger or Hoseok, he must tell them that he was normal and did not come from the sky.

That's what she had always said.

But then she told him that Hoseok knew. She told him that they could trust him.

He trusts anything Y/N says, so he trusts Hoseok.

"What do you want to know?" Jimin aks simply.

"Well, Y/N pretty much explained all of it..." he pauses. "All of it except your arm."

Staring down at the faded letters, Jimin's brows crease.

"She said that it was hurting you," Hoseok let's out a very unbelievable, short laugh. "I mean, it just didn't make sense."

Jimin shrugs his shoulders, shutting his eyes. "When I think of Y/N, I just want her to touch me. I feel it."

"You feel it?" Hoseok parrots.

"I need her," Jimin whispers. "I feel it," he echos, putting his hand over his wrist.

"Jesus, Jimin." Hoseok shales his head gently. "Why haven't you told her yet?"

"Told her what?" Jimin implores, brown eyes searching Hoseok's as they sit across from each other.

"That you love her!" Hoseok exclaims in response, eyes big and hands up as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Love? But Y/N said I can't-"

"Jimin. Do you like Y/N? A lot?"

He nods instantly.

"Do you feel like you always need her?"

He nods.

"Would you do anything to make her happy? Make her smile?"

Jimin nods vigorously at that. He would do anything for her.

"Does your stomach flutter when she touches you?"

He nods, knowing the exact feeling.

With an exaggerated sigh, Hoseok nods his head. "You love her, Jimin. Tell her that. She needs to know you mean it."

***

"Y-Y/N, I love you."