You smell nice

Authors note:

Happy reading..❤

".... almost identical to a wolf..." i said slowly looking at me. I looked at his ears they twitched for a second and stood up straight.

Ears... tail.... howl... what if you're a hybrid of wolf?

"I dont know..." he mumbled. I looked at him confused. He sighed loudly and looked back at me.

"I should talk to them... i should apologise...." he said looking at the floor and then back up at me. I nodded and moved aside so he could go to the kitchen where the boys were there. He left me there alone to my thoughts.

What just happened back here few minutes back? Why did he errupt like that? All sorts of questions were racing in my mind like supercars in NASCAR Championships. I plopped down on the couch and heard a shuffling sound in the hallway.

All the boys came and stood in the living room. Damian and Matthew sat beside me while Adrian and Luciel stood on the sides. Luciel had his right hand clasping Damian's shoulder to calm him down. I looked at Damian and he smiled at me wearily. His eyes were tired from crying and his nose had turned red. My heart ached to see him like that. I pressed my lips together to give a small smile, ust to comfort him. He didnt look at Zack, even for once. His face looked scared and his fingers were still trembling. I slipped my fingers between his and patted it slowly. He smiled at me softly, before looking at Zack.

Zack sat infront of us on a comfy chair. His head was hung low and his fingers were clasped together. The whole room looked like some confession ceremony... or like a verdict ceremony.

"I-i am s-sorry...i didnt mean it..." Zack said in a small voice.

Damian didnt answer him and instead he just looked at him. He took a deep breath and let go of my hand, standing up. "Im sorry too... i should've watched my step.... " Zack looked up and looked down at the floor again... feeling guilty and ashamed of his horrible act. "Zack... im sorry. I never thought, something like that would happen.... i didnt know it would hurt you..." he said slowly.

Zack got up from his seat and stood up facing the younger one "it wasnt your mistake... you didnt mean it. I overreacted.... eventhough i shouldnt have. For a moment i felt, like i lost myself there... so i couldnt actually grasp what i was doing. Im sorry..."

Damian finally smiled hearing to the apology. "You dont have to get so emotional dude.... i will be careful from now on and watch my step.... " Zack cracked a small smile on hearing that. He was glad that he was forgiven by his bestfriend.

Damian rushed to hug him in happiness and Zack stood stunned for a second. He returned a friendly hug, patting his back.

"Stay 5 meters away, cuz' im not a gay..." Damian said pulling away from Zack.

Everyone laughed at that

"2 things Damian... firstly, you hugged me first. Secondly... Gays are pretty Awesome... " Zack laughed out.

Damian frowned at that, but eventually smiled. A loud throat-clearing sound interrupted the happy couple infront of me. I turned around to see Matthew with his infamous-usual-all-time-resting-bitch-face. Adrian crossed over his arms and snorted

"Oh... "Zack paused and came forward to greet the older "im sorry.... for wrestling with the both of you... " He paused to look up at their faces.

"...and defeating you.." he smiled a little

"....and pushing you to the ground..." he smirked at the end and Adrian huffed.

"Is that what you call an apology? And what was that? 'Pushing?' Wasnt it more like 'THROWING, with a punch on your right cheek'?" Adrian said gritting his teeth.