The letter

Heyyyyyyy... I'm back with a new chapter! Sorry for the late update.. I was busy with all my towering assignments.

Anyway, here is a long chapter to compensate yall.

I was super excited to write this chapter... so.. look up for great explosive things.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Happy reading💜

---------------------------------

Although, you never write back to me... I'm still waiting for your letter.

I hope we meet soon. Stay strong! /^○^\

Again, Happy Birthday.

Love
Lea.

I kept the pen down and stretched my arms after I finished writing my name at the bottom of the letter. I heard the crackling sound of my stiff bones and it relaxed me.

I sighed and looked back at the letter. A small smile dancing on my lips. Who wouldnt be happy for one's birthday?

I hummed an unknown tune as I slipped the letter in an envelope.

This was my one-time ocassion for this particular week from the last 9 years. I'm sure nobody used this means of communication anymore provided that we are living in an advanced technological world.

But still, it was the only means the Asylum allowed... no phonecalls, no direct meeting for an outsider... as Im technically not related.

I do not know how old was Jackson turning this year, but still... that can be cancelled out of a birthday letter right? The rest of the content is what is to be considered...

Thats what I believe at least...

I used to write a lot of letters to him when I was younger... Easters, Birthdays, Thanksgivings, Christmas... and for the most random silly things... but then, as I grew up... I limited my letters to only his birthdays...

However, not once did he write back.. and I have no problems with that... well, I think its okay...  I guess..

I should be glad that the Asylum atleast, allows me to write and send letters to him. Although, I cant be sure if those even reach him in the first place... but, that doesnt stop me from writing every year.

My parents, kinda questioned me at the beginning as of to why Im writing them to Jackson... but then, when I explained my reason and pleaded for a whole day.. they allowed me.

I know, Jackson... is not a Golden Ace card who is flawless and what he did to Zack is unacceptable, which will never be forgotten, but he is somebody I used to love after all.

I love Zack from my whole heart but I have my own mind too.. and that little piece in my mind loves Jackson...

Zack hates his father... and its totally understandable... but, Jackson turned into that vile man after Aunt died.... but he was my favorite Uncle before all that took place. Not even once, did he raise his voice at me or Zack. And before those days, the way how Zack's eyes used to lit up when his father used to arrive home, was a sight to see.

His actions will never be sufficed to what Zack went through at that age.... but, Im sure his father is getting better noe. Contemplating over the wrong he did to Zack.. and Im hoping that he would get well soon, so that Zack and he can reunite.

Its a funny dream... but I'm not stopping myself from dreaming it.

I pulled out my phone and went to Google Chrome, clicking on my last night's research.